Search results

1. unpossible

The stupid questions thread.

What are you wearing?
  2. unpossible

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

I went for a ride in what I thought would be wet muddy conditions, instead it was a nice very casual ride over some well trod trails. Cool temps and no local housos on their trail bikes. From the slower pace I think I may have seen an opportunity to sire some single track - tbc.
  3. unpossible

Yeti SB75

Boooo! Mmm that looks nice. I look forward to a full report on how she rides.
  4. unpossible

Pedals to recommend?

I know you said you're looking for flats based that on... skill?, but really you should not discount clip-in pedals. Really you should try to some sort of clip in. I was a big fan of Crank Bros (not so good for the learning), but you should try the shimano gear where the release pressure is...
  5. unpossible

Garmin Edge 1000

I've had a edge 705 quite a few years now, and don't get me wrong I'm all on for new gadgets, but I have to say the novilty has worn off and the Garmin is really only used to track where I've been after the fact. I am sure there are much cheaper units that can track your fitness and position...
  6. unpossible

Uni survey - what tools are essential to carry while riding

Typically on a local ride I carry in my Camelbak (2L): tyre levers; 1x small multitool; 1x patch kit; 1x speed link; 1x hand pump (on frame); 1x muesli bar; A few cable ties; A few band-aids, these are good for hurties and sometimes patching tyres (inner wall); Cash (for pie at the...