Search results

1. Elbie

VIC Kids 14in Commencal Ramones

2021 Commencal Ramones 14in kids mountain bike. Cool little bike. Front and rear disc brakes Freewheel rear hub. Good condition, son has out grown. $180
  2. Elbie

VIC Sold

Sold sold sold
  3. Elbie

VIC Sold

Sold sold sold
  4. Elbie

WTB Shimano Saint or Zee brakes.

Item: I'm chasing a set of saint or zee brakes F and R. Condition: Must be in good condition and working. Price: On the rare chance some want to get rid of them, send a pm with what you have and how much you want? Location: Im in Vic but happy to pay postage. Thanks
  5. Elbie

VIC Sold

Soldsoldsold
  6. Elbie

VIC Sold

Sold sold sold
  7. Elbie

Sold

Soldsoldsold
  8. Elbie

Found.....

Found.....
  9. Elbie

VIC SWAP 2010+ 35mm Rockshox boxxer spring

Wanting to swap my Blue firm spring for a red medium spring. 2010-2014 Let me know what you have got and if you want to swap or sell. Thanks Scott pm or text 04two25seven73four4
  10. Elbie

VIC WTB Red (medium) spring for 2014 Rockshox Boxxer

Item:*Red/Medium spring to suit 2014 Rockshox Boxxer Location:*Melbourne Price*range/Willing*to*Pay: willing to pay up to $25 Hoping someone might have one laying around that they don't want. Let me know what you have and what you want for it, cheers.
  11. Elbie

WTB fox Rc4 shock 9.5x3

Wanted fox RC4 shock in good condition. Willing to pay up to $200 depending on condition. Dont need a spring Let me know what you have got. Cheers Scott
  12. Elbie

Looking for fellow riders to do some DH runs with.

Hey, just looking for people to do some DH runs with, I live in langwarrin and ride Eatons cutting a bit, but looking to ride some new places and be shown around, maybe share shuttle runs with, PM me if ur keen to get out there or need someone to ride with, cheers
  13. Elbie

Advice on staring competitive downhill racing in Vic

Hi all, I'm chasing some advice on starting racing dh in vic. I used to ride a lot of downhill a few years ago but never competition. I'm 29 which I know is probably getting old in the world of downhill, just need to get the heart pumping again and want to start racing. I live in langwarrin near...