Search results

1. slider_phil

VIC FOUND

Item: 29" 100mm fork Location: Horsham Vic Item Condition: used/new Price and price conditions: no budget Extra Info: tapered steerer, 15mm non boost axle and 100mm of travel. Willing to pay shipping to Horsham 3400, but I'm all over Vic for work so could probably do a regional pickup depending...
  2. slider_phil

VIC 27.2mm zero offset seatpost/90mm stem

Item: 27.2mm zero offset seatpost and a 90mm stem Location: Horsham Vic Price range/Willing to Pay: whatever's reasonable Extra Info: As above. Postage preferred due to living in country Vic/Covid.
  3. slider_phil

XC Intense Sniper

Well, I happened to mention in another thread that I haven’t done a PYR thread for this thing yet and decided I better do something about that. I bought the frame second hand in June last year and built it up using parts I’ve used on other bikes over the last 4-5 years. I have no idea if...
  4. slider_phil

VIC Found

Item: Med/Large frame Location: Horsham Vic (postage preferred) Price range/Willing to Pay: whatever it's worth I guess Extra Info: bored and found out while cleaning the shed I've got enough parts to build a few bikes if only I had a frame. Preference for a 29" wheels and I've got a spot to...
  5. slider_phil

Found

Item: 15x100 29" fork with 100mm or 120mm of travel. Tapered steerer Location: Horsham Vic Price range/Willing to Pay: less than 500 Extra Info: might get my Turner rolling again, just need a fork.
  6. slider_phil

One Up steerer tap

Anyone got one lying around they could lend me for a small fee? Have to cut the steerers shorter on my new frame so I'll need to re-tap them. When I bought the fork it was already tapped for the tool so I've never needed it. Happy to compensate, but $50 is a bit steep for something I'll use...
  7. slider_phil

VIC Hope X2 brakes (either swap with my Hope E4 brakes or buy)

Item: Hope X2 brakes (black preferably) Location: Horsham Vic Price range/Willing to Pay: have perfect condition E4 brakes to swap with (black) or I'll buy yours and sell mine Extra Info: also have some 183mm floating rotors and adapters to suit to spice up the deal.
  8. slider_phil

VIC Sold

Item: Turner Czar (Large, 100mm of travel) Location: Horsham Vic Item Condition: excellent Reason for selling: possible NBD Price and price conditions: $1100 Extra Info: bought this in August last year and have spent a ton of time on it, absolutely love it. But NBD looms and would replace it...
  9. slider_phil

VIC Sold

Item: Intense Primer (medium, 130mm travel) including Cane Creek DB IL shock (200x50) Location: Horsham Vic Item Condition: good Reason for selling: possible NBD Price and price conditions: $1500 Extra Info: boost rear end, full carbon frame and only ridden twice in the last 6 months due to...
  10. slider_phil

MRP boost adaptor (Hope, front)

Item: MRP "Better boost adaptor" for a Hope Pro4 front hub Location: Anywhere in Aus if you can post Item Condition: Not wrecked Price and price conditions: They are $75 new from MTBD, but out of stock. Happy to pay that price if someone wants to move a set on Extra Info: Nope Pictures: Negative
  11. slider_phil

30.9mm 125mm dropper post (internal)

Item: 30.9mm 125mm dropper seat post, internal routing Location: Victoria Price and price conditions: whatever's reasonable Extra Info: probably no reverbs, sick of dealing with them [emoji23]. Can be with or without remote.
  12. slider_phil

VIC Sold

Item: small Knolly Endorphin (26" wheels) Location: Horsham Vic, will post Item Condition: great, some stone chips under the down tube and rear seat stays Reason for selling: new bike Price and price conditions: $800 Extra Info: 26" wheels, 140mm of rear travel, suit 140-150mm front fork...
  13. slider_phil

VIC SOLD

Item: small, Knolly Endorphin 26" (140mm travel) Location: Horsham Vic Item Condition: excellent Reason for selling: wife is racing XC and it's new bike day soon Price and price conditions: $2500 Extra Info: specs listed below. Built this for my wife 4 years ago. It wasn't ridden at all last...
  14. slider_phil

VIC FOUND

Item: 29" Fox stepcast fork. 32mm or 34mm factory editions Location: Victoria (Horsham) Price range/Willing to Pay: can currently get a 32 SC factory brand new for 1k so under that Extra Info: not fussed on stanchion size. Must be factory edition for the lowest weight. Going on xc bike.
  15. slider_phil

2008 Specialized Epic

I bought this bike brand new back in 2008 when I was still living in Perth and it's still with me 10 years later, now in Victoria. It was originally had triple chain rings and skinny bars but it's been the recipient of many bits and bobs that have come off other bikes over the years. Now...
  16. slider_phil

Sold Sold

Item: Rockshox Revelation service kit Location: Horsham Vic Item Condition: new Reason for selling: don't have a revelation any more Price and price conditions: $10 posted Extra Info: bought at one stage and never used it Pictures: yep
  17. slider_phil

Sold Sold

Item: rockshox monarch service kit Location: Horsham, Vic Item Condition: new Reason for selling: don't have a Monarch Price and price conditions: $10 delivered Extra Info: found in the parts bin, no longer have a Monarch to service Pictures: yep
  18. slider_phil

Sold Sold

Item: SRAM centerline of various sizes Location: Horsham, Vic Item Condition: good Reason for selling: sitting in the parts bin for too long Price and price conditions: $15 a rotor, posted Extra Info: 1x200mm (sold), 1x180mm (sold), 3x160mm (sold) Pictures: yep
  19. slider_phil

VIC Sold

Item: Fox Float CTD (circa 2014ish) Location: Horsham, Vic Item Condition: as new, but with a knick (see description/photo) Reason for selling: upgraded to Cane Creek and has been sitting in a drawer for years. Price and price conditions: $100 delivered Extra Info: This came fitted to my wife's...
  20. slider_phil

Pole goes even more progressive

Seat tube angles now up to 80°, head angles at a dizzying 63.5° and 180mm of travel through the linkage system based off the "machine". Pole's new Stamina looks extreme, even for Pole! https://polebicycles.com/pole-stamina-prototype-is-rolling-in/