Search results

1. M

Your favourite all mountain bike and why!

Kona Process 153. Best bike ever. Great geo, super stiff and bomb proof.
  2. M

Brakes for a 29er AM

Simple. XT's - about $160 per set (front and rear) on CRC. You will easily get a set of ice rotors as well for your $300.
  3. M

Serrata track bantry bay

Rode Gahnia for the first time today. Awesome trail with some really cool features. Super technical in places but not too bad - you can hit most sections with speed and confidence that there are no nasties on the other side. Love the big rock roll offs. No wonder it took so long to build! If...
  4. M

Serrata track bantry bay

There is an alternative to worst shortcut ever, although personally I love that trail! Instead of turning left into the park at the corner at the end of yarraman, go straight. You ride along the grass for maybe 100m until you can't go any further and look for the trailhead on the left. It's...
  5. M

Northern beaches social rides

PM sent.......
  6. M

Nah, I live in north narrabeen. We always go through the sports academy and have never had a problem. Ride next tuesday at 6.30 at the lake car park off the parkway? All welcome.
  7. M

I'm also in narrabeen and regularly head out for a few laps of red hill singletrack and DH after work. Works pretty well if you enter the trails through the 'back door' as you can leave the car at home. I'm busy this week but will probably head up there one or two nights next week if you are keen.
  8. M

Hey Ryan, I think I met you on a ride a few weeks ago. Are you the irish guy on a Norco DH monster? I'm always keen for rides around the beaches. Drop us a line when you head out and i'll do the same.