Search results

1. C

Riding near Bright VIC

I'm heading up to Bright for the weekend with the young family and would like to squeeze in a ride. I can get the misses to shuttle me to one location but after that I'm on my own. I'm looking for a trail around 2-3 hours (more down than up if possible). Anyone have any suggestions?
  2. C

Sold

Item: POC VPD 2.0 DH Long Knee Pads Location: Wodonga VIC Item Condition: Near New - Worn once but they were a little small. Small scuff on plastic. Size: Medium Reason for selling: Too small Price and price conditions: $115.00 + postage NOW $75 + postage Extra Info: Great quality...
  3. C

VIC [SOLD] 2014 Troy Lee Designs D2 Full-Face Helmet - Midnight II Matte Black

Item: 2014 Troy Lee Designs D2 Full-Face Helmet Size: M/L Colour: Midnight II Matte Black Location: Wodonga VIC Item Condition: Near NEW - Tried on but never ridden in. It comes with custom fit pads that are applied under the helmet lining. I attached one of these which can be easily...
  4. C

Setting up Tubeless help. Bead not seated against rim wall.

I'm setting up some Flow Ex rims with Maxxis High Roller 2's. The rear wheel has worked fine but the front is giving me trouble. The tire is on and will seal but part of the bead is not seated on the the rim wall, it's stuck in the center channel of the rim. The tire is a tight fit and creates...
  5. C

2014 Giant Trance 2 - New wheelset recommendations

I'd like some advise. I'm looking to upgrade the stock wheelset on my 2014 Giant Trance 2. I keep getting pinch flats (at all different tyre pressures) so I'd like to try tubeless, I'd also like to try some wider rims. I run a 2.35 Hans Dampf on the front and the stock Nobby Nic on the rear...