Search results

1. K

WTB 2007-08 santacruz jackal frame

Hi guys in the market at the moment to try find a 2007-08 santacruz jackal, not fussed on colour or condition. Although the longer size would be more ideal then then the small. If you have this particular frame an you are consider selling feel free to shot me a inbox and we can get the ball...
  2. K

The reign of all reign's!!!

This is my custom 2009 giant reign and it is still going strong. This is my do it all bike although it spends most of its time going down hill. This bike has handled everything i have thrown at it, from big gaps to gnarly rock gardens. Post your thought and opinions Specs jet balck...
  3. K

where is the you yangs push up track?

hi guys i was just wondering where the where is the you yangs push up track? cheer michael
  4. K

where are the emerald dh tracks?

thank but if it is cross country i might give it a miss, im just keen on going down the hills thanks michael
  5. K

ok what would you class the type of track then? freeride, am, cross country? cheers michael
  6. K

yeh those were the tracks i was talking about. so they are not around anymore. is there any others around like that that u now of? cheers michael
  7. K

i was just wondering if any of the "unknown" dh track up in emerald are any good. Does anyone have any photos of footage of the track and also how do you get there. feel free to private message me with information. cheers michael
  8. K

Narbethong Freeride track true or false

cheers thanks for that. Could you by any chance you send me a video
  9. K

do you know of any other freeride tracks around or could that one be rebuilt
  10. K

thaks for that but why was it pulled down
  11. K

so there is nothing left of the track. would you be able to send the clip just so i would be able to see what the track was like many thanks michael
  12. K

i have hear a bit about the narbethong freeride track but i can not seem to find a single clip of photo of it. So i was just wondering if anyone has been there or heard of it. Is it real or not. Keeping in mind i am not talking about the narbethong downhill track. Cheers michael
  13. K

downhill tracks in Melbourne?????

yeh listen to this guy, at least he acts his age cheers
  14. K

there are alot of war memorials around mate want to be a bit more clearer
  15. K

tracks thanks for all your responses
  16. K

cheer thanks for that and what is the track at red hill like and how do you get there. im in the Hampton area so i guess it would be a bit more travle time also what is you yangs like? cheers michael
  17. K

where is the redhill downhill track?

hey guys does anyone know where the downhill track at Redhill is? What is the track like (e.g. jumps, drops, doubles and so on. If it does exist how do you get there? cheers michael
  18. K

hey guys does anyone know of any good downhill or free-ride tracks in Melbourne? cheers michael
  19. K

Where is the downhill track at redhill?

hey guys does anyone know where the downhill track at Redhill is? What is the track like (e.g. jumps, drops, doubles and so on. If it does exist how do you get there? cheers michael
  20. K

want to buy a bike

hi guys I am trying to find a bike for a friend of mine Location: Melbourne, Victoria Wanted To Buy: All Mountain/Freeride/Downhill bike Price range up to $1100 Size: Medium Specs: Fox or Rock Shox suspension or a combination of both. Shimano or SRAM group-set Hydraulic brakes...