Search results

1. silverback

wtb

Item:**sram p 20 mount Location:**anywhere Price*range/Willing*to*Pay:*$15 or swap for my p 40 Extra*Info:**p 20 for a 180 rear disc brake I have a p 40 for a 200 post mount if you would like to swap.
  2. silverback

post to post brake mount FOUND

Item:**p to p mount Location:* any were will pay post Price*range/Willing*to*Pay:*reasonable it'sa mount Extra*Info:*looking to fit fit 200mm on front and 180mm on back both ends standard 160mm post mount To suit avid trail 7 FOUND
  3. silverback

giant trance advance cable rub

Hello to all of you, I have found that the rear derailer cable on my trance has left a deep groove were it has been rubbing. As it exits out the down tube and under the bottom bracket it has worn the carbon away. has anyone else have this issue, and what has been done I am thinking off...
  4. silverback

bolt length

Hi everyone out there. Does anyone know what bolt length is used for a blackspire snaggletooth chainring the 104 30t version. Thanks in advance.
  5. silverback

need help with thread pitch

Hi everyone. Can anybody help me identify the thread pitch on a 12 x 142 thru axle on a giant trance. I have ordered the dropouts for my conversion and giant don't have any thru axles in Stock and won't for some time. Looking for an alternative thru bolt but don't no the pitch of the thread...
  6. silverback

Steerer tube size giant trance advanced 2014

Hi there fellow mtb enthusiasts. Just wanted to bring this too air as I am a little confuzzled. I have recently purchased a trance advanced 2 and very happy with it though the stem could have been a bit shorter to really fine tune things a bit though. So I searched and found a chromag ranger...
  7. silverback

hello

Hi everyone, as you can see iam quite new to rotorburn and wanted to say hello from Melbourne. I have just purchased a giant trance advanced 650b and have yet to get out there and test as moving house at the same time (frustrated and itching to get out) so will be posting some more after my ride.