Search results

1. S

NSW Mill Creek Conservation Park (Menai) - MTB Trail building Thread

seen something interesting this arvo. A massive black cat! It ran in front of me approx 30m and covered ground super fast, faster then a wallaby or dog. Size was about border collie, maybe longer and lower. Long tail that curled at the end, articulated spine (unlike canine). I seen it run...
  2. S

Eyewear anti fog treatments.

soap sounds the easiest to try. If that doesn't work you can try carnauba wax if you have some lying around. Similar to rain X but lasts 3x longer. I.e rain x lasts about a month on the car, carnauba wax lasts 3 months plus! I would try it on a cheaper pair though. Never tried it on...
  3. S

Öhlins Inverted Downhill Fork

They look huge when you consider and compare them to moto x or even a road bike fork/shock and how much extra weight they have to deal with. inverted might flex traditionally, but it all comes down to design and looking at the size I bet there isn't much at all. Compare the 2 pics of the...
  4. S

Help me eat Tuna

-Tomato -onions -boiled egg Basically you want a strong overpowering flavour that will dominate! I haven't tried these but they may work -curry powder -pickled veg I love tuna pasta salad, tuna, pasta, mayo and corn but as you can see its full of carb. If you make your own mayo it...