Search results

1. P

Hello again Ben, do you know where I can get the dropouts and how much? id have thought the...

Hello again Ben, do you know where I can get the dropouts and how much? id have thought the 650b dropouts would be a little shorter? I'm looking for a frame I can run either 29er or 27.5 X 2.8 tyres on. I think they modified the later frames to allow this but do you know if the boost dropouts...
  2. P

Hey Ben, is the banshee phantom frame still for sale? If so do you know if there are dropouts...

Hey Ben, is the banshee phantom frame still for sale? If so do you know if there are dropouts available to run boost wheelset?
  3. P

Something new(ish) from Focus suspension-wise?

I get that the axle travels through a constant arc, but can't that arc also include rearward motion depending on the location of the pivot point? I understand why rearward travel improves square edged hits but most of the graphs I've seen actually exaggerate the path in order to actually see...
  4. P

Something new(ish) from Focus suspension-wise?

Why is a single pivot clunky?
  5. P

Post your 29er!

How's it ride? Hey man, that's a sweet looking bike for $2k How's it ride and can you compare it to any of your previous bikes?
  6. P

Central coastie back riding again

Hey all I've been hanging round here on and off for years but going to try and contribute to the forums Currently riding a scalpel29 but looking to change over to a trail bike because my racing days are over Always plenty of stuff to browse through on the forum and keep me thinking...
  7. P

lefty internal upgrade, worth the money ?

I've had both and think it's hard to beat a coil spring as long as you have the right spring for your weight The coil just seemed to have better small bump compliance but air is lighter so depends on what's most important
  8. P

Cove Hustler 29 - The Sub $2000 29er Trail Bike Challenge Build

27+ Looks good man. How's it compare to the camber? What's the tyre clearance like, would 2.8's fit to run it as a 27+ Cheers
  9. P

Cove Hustler 29 - The Sub $2000 29er Trail Bike Challenge Build

Looks good, what's the tyre clearance like? Do you think you could fit a 2.8 in there and run 27+? How's it ride compared to the camber?