Search results

1. M

Buying first car - after advice

Just buy a shitter for your first car. Get used to driving and get something nice later. Out of your list I'd take the Nissan - don't try to do it on your P's I've got an Evo VIII with P plates and an exemption to drive it around work and still spent a year or so in court, went to schooner...
  2. M

Subaru Outback 1999 - Bike in the boot

I just bought some sealant that I haven't quite gotten around to using to fill in the gaps where it leaks in!
  3. M

Subaru Outback 1999 - Bike in the boot

I've got an 03 that does this - probably the seal around the taillight garnish has failed like mine. Just had timing belt / water pump / hydraulic tensioner done at 200,000 and valvetrain adjusted and a few extra seals replaced. Not much change from $1600 but should see the car into 300,000km...
  4. M

Burners! Help me choose my next car!!

I work in the industry selling new Toyotas, I hear alot about all of the different makes and it's nice to hear perspectives from valuers and wholesalers too. (1) VF SS Commodore wagon; Go for it, only thing you will lose is the beach / ground clearance (2) New Subaru Forester; Again would...
  5. M

Newby from Newcastle looking to buy a bike... advice welcome

We generally just do the blue tracks mate, we've done some of the black evil stuff but at nowhere near the pace or grace required!
  6. M

Project Car / Motorbike thread. Let's see 'em.

Worst part is I'm 27! Been fully licensed on crotch rockets for years but can't pilot my land barge that's essentially stock! Ah well, 18 months down, 7 months to go!
  7. M

Haha, it's nowhere near as bad as my old R33 GTST was though! that was painful for anything bigger than a stick! Off the road by choice - was lazy with my car licence - still on P plates with an exemption and was fined twice whilst inside my exemption rules. Fought for a year in court, $7000...
  8. M

My toys! Bike now has a Laser Exhaust (Sounds epic, lots of crackles and pops.) Evo is off the road until June (Long story involving a year in court for not doing anything.) Once it's back there's plans for 300kw ATW though!
  9. M

Newby from Newcastle looking to buy a bike... advice welcome

Welcome mate, Smash some Glenrock!
  10. M

Hello from Newcastle ..

Sounds good mate, I'll definitely still be riding then. Haha!
  11. M

Help to Loose Weight & Get Fit?!?

Reps for Jesus!
  12. M

What are you listening to NOW?

Breaking Benjamin - Breath Acoustic (2013 recording)
  13. M

Help to Loose Weight & Get Fit?!?

I started my own journey for fitness and making a better physique for myself about 7 weeks ago. * Unless you're drinking at least 3 litres of water a day, you aren't drinking enough. * I would hazard a guess and say you aren't eating enough (if you have trouble eating breakfast, have a...
  14. M

Newcastle(ish) Newbie

Always keen! I should be out there next Tuesday if anyone is keen! We're still slow but trying to go a little faster each time!
  15. M

Hello from Newcastle ..

G'day Adam, I normally try to hit some trails once a week or so on a Tuesday, if you're free we could tee up next week at Glenrock or something?
  16. M

Rotorburn Leaderboard.

Finally started kicking my arse into shape, training 4 days a week after doing my own thing at home on and off (you know how it goes, too many distractions and things to play with in the man-shed.) * Max Bench - 80kg * Max Deadlift - 110kg * Max Squat - 100kg Haven't tried to do anything...
  17. M

Little Things You Hate

People in giant SUV's and jacked up 4wd's who slow down to a crawl to pass over speedbumps. #offroad #adventure #omgdidyouseethatyo?
  18. M

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Made it sad, because it knows I'm looking at a new dually of some description. (Something I still can't make my damn mind up about... AM vs Trail vs XC!)
  19. M

Little Things You Hate

I was going to say this. I live in the Hunter Valley, damn tourists and bad driving. Oh no, we missed our turn off to our (insert accommodation type here) better stop in the middle of the road and confuse the hell out of everyone else before performing an illegal u-turn without indication of...
  20. M

Troll bikes.

Take one for a spin, you'll be converted. In all seriousness though, the hell were they thinking?