Search results

1. P

ridine bundy

any trails nth of bundy sth gladstone
  2. P

Astrix

cought this pic of an astix moto link on a havoc at the weekend will try to get more pics up soon the bike was sic
  3. P

Boxer Axle

can anyone help ive had a brain fade and lost the axle end screw from my boxers :oops: can you get them without haveing to buy a new axle
  4. P

shoulder crunch

last weekend i crunched my right shoulder pretty bad only 8 weeks after doing the same thing to my left one (at least i keep it even :oops: ) my question is "is body armour any good at lessoning shoulder injuries ie soft tissue ??? " cause both of my off were from about 8 - 9 ft to rock any...
  5. P

what size sliders ?

i was thinking of getting a pair of sherman sliders for my stinky but they have 2 sizes (large frame & small frame ) prob is i have a medium frame whats the differance ????????
  6. P

red hill sunday

My second trip to Red Hill loads of fun had by all me tryin all i need now is style :roll: mmm water is fun stinky all the way don't know his name rides a cannondale yes he did make it Damo lives to ride away Anthony show us how not to do a bridge better how not to...
  7. P

Red Hill

hey peoples am going to red hill today and was hoping to try Grizzleys but i have no idea what to expect last week i rode out there but only did some jumps and the drop zone the drop zone was easy so was hoping someone could help out with grizzleys
  8. P

Hornsby jumps

just wondering if anyone has ever ridden the jumps behind Hornsby pool i went there on sunday and some of the jumps are HUGE :shock: but it looks like it hasnt been ridden in a while
  9. P

Brain Buckets

Don't know if anyone has done this for a while but i was curious to know what sort of full face helmets you guys (gals) wear ? what makes yours so good and which ones you think are not worth putting your head into ! so keep it clean and then come out fighting 8)
  10. P

stinky front DR hitting chain stay

my front dr keep hitting my chain stay when it bottoms out does anyone else have this prob and if so how did you fix it i was thinking of just moving the front DR higher is this the right move ? :?
  11. P

mtb newbie

hey y'all thought i'd post something just don't know what found out something though when you are adjusting the front caliper on a 8"hayes disc don't spin the wheel while moving it to stop it rubbing like i did i now have 4 stitches in my right index finger and no nail or tip of finger...