Search results

1. M

wanted purple --------- spring

WANTED: the template
  2. M

fox 40 fork play??

yeah i have checked the brake caliper to make sure its tight and the pads and headset, took front wheel off, move fork staunchions bit of play in there not much, guess i will just take it to the local bike shop to see if they can work it out
  3. M

fox 40 fork play??

good suggestion, yep i did and it was ok, i took the spring out and it had heaps of heat shrink on it in the middle so much that it was a tight fit inside the fork stanchion so took it off and just left the factory bit on it and its much better now thnks
  4. M

fox 40 fork play??

I have a pair of 2013 fox 40 RC2 forks on my demo 8 i bought the bike second hand in good condition with not many hours on it. my question is if i put the front brake on and rock the bike back and forward there is a bit of play in the forks, is this normal, is it just the minor play between the...
  5. M

SOLD straitline DH pedals

ok thanks for that
  6. M

how do you do it
  7. M

SOLD Item straitline 9/16 pedals Location:TAS Item Condition:used Reason for selling:not needed Price and price conditions:$45 Extra Info: working condition Pictures:
  8. M

THE industries G-4 lock on grips

[b]Item: THE lock on grips in black please (same as photo ) [b]Location: TAS [b]Price range/Willing to Pay:up to $65 [b]Extra Info:cant find a pair anywhere so if anyone has a new pair please let me know (black ones only please) not the vice ones i want the g-4 version as pictured thanks
  9. M

hadley hub experts please read

ok thankyou
  10. M

ok thanks shall do
  11. M

mavic ex721 rims

ok thankyou
  12. M

i want to replace the bearings in my hadley front hub but i cant remove the axle i beleive the axle is in 2 pieces on the front hub which screw into each other as in the first photo i have taken the locking collar with the holes in it off one side and the same side cone locking nut which...
  13. M

mavic ex721 rims

yead had look on their website couldnt find anything. Yes its a 2012 demo but it had mavic ex823 rims on it before, which also look like they are symmetrical so if the 721 are symmetrical it should be ok
  14. M

mavic ex721 rims

I bought a pair of mavic ex721 rims (32 hole) and am about to build them to hadley SDH hubs but can anyone tell me if mavic ex721 rims are symmetrical or asymmetrical, they look identical either side,wall height etc. so am guessing they are symmetrical (same both sides of rim) if asymmetrical...
  15. M

Anyone in TAS own a medium specialized demo 8 , if so please look inside

yeah thanks yes its a bit of money i am spending, i have found the bike i want but its interstate so dont want to buy it when i have not even ridden one of that size,so was hoping to find one here in tas first to test ride would have thought someone here is tas would own a medium demo
  16. M

already have. the 2 specialized dealers in Tas dont even have a demo in the shop (lame), and would only get one by ordering one once i have left a depsoit to buy it
  17. M

bump no one????? really? anyone please!!
  18. M

Ok i live in Hobart and am looking at buying a demo 8 on here , i am 5/6 (168cm) now some say i need a medium others a small, i have read lots of articles and its still the same,everyone saying different things. i know it depends also on your arm reach etc. so...... What i am after is if anyone...
  19. M

Just bought a Nutri Bullet....

i bought one of the vitamix blenders, 2hwr motor and spins at 30,000 rpm lol
  20. M

The watch thread.

yep i only collect casio tho, both sport and the dress styles