Search results

1. kegs

Thiroul / Austi berms

To the riders that have thrown caution to the wind and ridden the berms after they have been closed, you will suffer..... 1 of you has left your Ourimbah club race number and I have already spoken to Wayne from CCORC to find out who you are. The Trail fairies are pissed off after having spent...
  2. kegs

Liquid Rotec

I haven't had a polished bike since my old GT Zaskar(circa '96), definitely worth the trouble. Frame - Rotec RL9 Rear shock - RS Vivid 5.1 Front Fork - RS Boxxer WC Handlebars - Gravity Lite 800mm(cut to 780) Stem - TruVativ Direct Headset - FSA Grips - ODI Ruffian MX Saddle - Ritchey WCS...
  3. kegs

NSW A2Z Ti Bolt sale

Cycle Logic has bought the remaining stock of A2Z TI Bicycle specific bolts and is selling all at 1/2 price. Avid Caliper Mount Bolts M6 x 25mm x 4 M6 x 18mm x 4 (gold, 8pcs) $50.00 Rotor Bolts M5 x 10mm (gold, 6 pcs) $38.00 Hayes Lever/Clamp M4 x 20mm (Ti, 4pcs) $38.00 Shimano...
  4. kegs

Rotec RL9 Medium Sale

As Above, Cycle Logic wants to move some medium sized RL9 frames. All come spec'd with rear Hadley hubs, MRP G2 chainguard and Manitou X4 swingers. 10% off RRP $3995.00 = $3595.00 Colours avail are white, team red and gloss black We also have 1 x med RL9 avail in black annodised +...
  5. kegs

Obtainium TI Springs

Cycle Logic has partnered with Obtainium Performance Products to offer their aerospace Ti Springs to the Australian Market. Cycle Logic initially approached Obtainium to supply springs for our race bikes but as soon as our customers found out about it they were wanting springs for their...
  6. kegs

Cycle Logic's stuff in back shed sale

Literally, all stuff out of back shed, some new team parts not needed and more.... New Saint 20mm front hub 36h with new rotor $150.00 New Saint 150mm rear with 12mm axle and new rotor $150.00 (Will sell the pair complete $250.00) New DaBomb Headspin 20mm or q/r front hubs 36h $50.00 (can...
  7. kegs

Freelap Timing

Cycle Logic has been appointed Australian Distributor for Freelap personal timing systems. Freedom of Timing Every training ride is now a race! 99% of riders NEVER get a timed run until they race, how can you gauge if you are improving if you never know how many seconds it takes. The...
  8. kegs

National DH Round 1 *All Photos up*

Quite a few photo's, most from Sat and Sun including race runs Here's the first lot, we all wanted to be with the pimpjuice girls, NOT...
  9. kegs

Rotec RL9 Gearbox

While others have frames baised around a single pivot, we have Mert Lawwill, proto at this stage but very rideable. Cheers Kegs www.cyclelogic.com.au
  10. kegs

'06 Rotec RL9

My new Sled in Team Colour. New fork is the best I've ever ridden, period Mert is a legend