Search results

1. idesa

Does size matter?

Apart from the obvious i.e. Size, difference between 26" and 20" wheels/tyres, what is the advantage or disadvantage of them. I've been enjoying watching the vids but can't figure it out Cheers
  2. idesa

Chainring

What:Chainring 44 tooth, 130mmBCD, to suit 1/8th chain. Price range/Willing to Pay: What do you want? Location: Prefer Melbourne. Extra Info: Bling silver would be nice, oh and decent condition too.
  3. idesa

Sugino track cranks

I've got a fixie project I'm starting on, so I need some track cranks. Could otherwise use road Sugino cranks and mod 'em up. What:Sugino track cranks Price range/Willing to Pay:There for a fixie, so cheap as possible :rolleyes: Location:Melbourne pref, but willing to pay postage. Extra...
  4. idesa

Flatland genisis by Thomas E.?

Found this while searching for other stuff, thought it looked pretty cool... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bu2MrSxuPz8
  5. idesa

Fixie postcards

So another question from me about fixies, is there any significant philosophical standing behind the postcard in the spokes thing? Looks cool don't get me wrong, but just wondering what it's all about :confused: P.s. I think I'm gettin hooked. P.p.s. Yes I am getting hooked and I'm getting...
  6. idesa

ATTENTION: Stoopid questions here!

I've been living in Melbourne for most of this year and have seen heaps of track bikes, I like the idea of a minimalistic bike to cruize around on and have even entertained the idea of making one myself. But riddle me this: What do you do for brakes, and more so, what do you do for brakes in an...