Search results

1. Jezza1006

Sold Please Delete

its sold please delete this thread admins:)
  2. Jezza1006

Sold Please Delete

Size is medium sorry for not posting it originally
  3. Jezza1006

Sold Please Delete

Price Drop
  4. Jezza1006

Sold Please Delete

sold Please Delete This Thread
  5. Jezza1006

Drop In Season 5!

looks pretty good but too bad the rumour that they were coming to Australia was wrong
  6. Jezza1006

DH short Black Betty in HD

WOW thats alot of mb for such a short film definitely worth it but
  7. Jezza1006

2007 UCI World Cup Mont Sainte-Anne

gud pics and story eh
  8. Jezza1006

Sold

How does $150 sound for the rear wheel only?
  9. Jezza1006

Please Delete

Not For Sale Please Delete
  10. Jezza1006

trails riding

where abouts in germany are those jumps they look soooo sweet not to mention the riding looks sweet
  11. Jezza1006

Ghettoish Crate/Pallet Jumps

Wouldnt be hard to do seeing as though that is like 2 feet tall and 1 crate long
  12. Jezza1006

Lachie & Patto's Invasion of Melbourne Sesh

Sober much?
  13. Jezza1006

My Rigs

My DH Beast My awesome DH Comp! I'm loving every moment im riding it, it just feels better and better for DH. I bought it second hand last year, since then I've broken my linkage system, broken my rear shock (both parts I've been waitnig for 4 months for and they still haven't arrived) and...
  14. Jezza1006

trails session

Holy Jesus I wish I lived in Germany Those jumps look hekkers, not to mention some sweet riding
  15. Jezza1006

Apex Park Awsome Vid

Link worked for me Well made vid and I didnt notice the poor quality that youtube insists on
  16. Jezza1006

150mm Rear Axle

This is what I'm looking at buying, I really dont have a huge amount of cash and the da bomb rim is really just in case i break my front rim while racing. I got these hubs because they are very cheap and they apparently aren't too bad either comments and criticism would be appreciated...
  17. Jezza1006

150mm Rear Axle

I searched "150 Rear Axle" and all it came up with was what it is so My situation is that I've broken my rear rim while practicing at Stromlo. I've learned my lesson so I now want to buy some spare built wheels for when I go racing. Replacing my rear wheel is easy because I can use the...
  18. Jezza1006

Car wash anyone?

WTF! How does that work?
  19. Jezza1006

Another Thredbo thread....and Whistler...

Thredbo will never be as big as whistler with huge things to huck off for two reasons a) Raw NRG are a pretty modest company, they don't have nearly the same amount of people skiing at the resort there. Also, you say that they had more tourists than Whistler, however, Thredbo has three races...
  20. Jezza1006

Mirraco Blend Ltd.

I know that you can get them from Renegade Cycles in the Lane Cove area if you want to check the availability they have a list that is updated every friday on their website here