Search results

1. B

Assistance Needed re Northern Beaches Riding

In one of the pictures in that second article it shows the ladder drop and the caption for it is 'the bike path across moon rock'. Is that actually moon rock or is that wrong? I went there for the first time a few days ago for a walk around so I want to know whats cool to ride and whats not.
  2. B

The Grove Northern Beaches

Im here on holiday so have no tools but if theres a spare shovel ill come help for sure.
  3. B

Northern beaches ride tomorrow 7th

I know its a school day but does anyone want to get a ride in tomorrow? Im thinking to check out oxford falls or old mans valley but open to anything really if it means not going solo!
  4. B

Anyone riding in the sydney area today?

Ok thanks Ill check it out..was hopeful earlier it would stay dry for the day but guess not! Yeah stripped it and cleaned it and now its all good!
  5. B

Anyone riding in the sydney area today?

Or can anyone point me in the right direction of trails that are actually open?! Ive just arrived so dont know the area. Spent all morning researching but all the trails Ive found online (wlyde, old mans valley and manly dam) seem to be closed because of the weather. Im hoping for some fun...
  6. B

New to melbourne and looking for dh/freeride tracks closer than buller

Im new to melbourne and looking for the same kind of riding too. Drop me a message if you fancy catching up for a ride! Im hoping to check out youies on monday..if you are around it will would be cool to have someone to ride with!
  7. B

Windsor siding jumps?/melbourne area riding

Does anyone on here ride the windsor siding jumps? I went for a look around tonight and they look a bit ropey but ridable for sure. Also looking for other jump spots/bmx tracks and people to ride with if anyones got any info that would be sweet! Ive had a search but alot of threads are old...
  8. B

Newbie in melbourne..from the UK. Looking for riding buddies, a bike and a job!

Haha shorts n tshirt everyday! Right now my home is my van until I get some work and accomodation sorted so Ill be moving around I guess but probably start in St Kilda area. Riding Im looking for will be dirt jumps/bmx tracks/downhill sort of thing but open to anything really! Job wise...
  9. B

Newbie in melbourne..from the UK. Looking for riding buddies, a bike and a job!

Hey Bucky here from Cornwall, UK. Been riding forever, mtb and bmx. Not particularly good but i love riding! Just got to melbourne and hoping to ride some sweet new spots and meet some cool people. On the lookout for a cheap hardtail until i find myself a job! So thats me..