Newbie in melbourne..from the UK. Looking for riding buddies, a bike and a job!

bucky

Squid
Hey Bucky here from Cornwall, UK.

Been riding forever, mtb and bmx. Not particularly good but i love riding!

Just got to melbourne and hoping to ride some sweet new spots and meet some cool people.

On the lookout for a cheap hardtail until i find myself a job!

So thats me..

link1896

Mr Greenfield
today must have you sweating, we can spot an Englishmen, shorts and a t shirt today "corrrr it's hot ain't it?"

welcome to Melbourne.

bucky

Squid
Haha shorts n tshirt everyday!
Right now my home is my van until I get some work and accomodation sorted so Ill be moving around I guess but probably start in St Kilda area.

Riding Im looking for will be dirt jumps/bmx tracks/downhill sort of thing but open to anything really!

Job wise Ill do anything that pays! Bit of a jack of all trades/handyman kinda guy..a long shot i know but if anyone knows of anything let me know!

Pastavore

Eats Squid
Haha shorts n tshirt everyday!
Right now my home is my van until I get some work and accomodation sorted so Ill be moving around I guess but probably start in St Kilda area.

Riding Im looking for will be dirt jumps/bmx tracks/downhill sort of thing but open to anything really!

Job wise Ill do anything that pays! Bit of a jack of all trades/handyman kinda guy..a long shot i know but if anyone knows of anything let me know!
Can't help you with that kind of riding, sorry.

Some one who is prepared to do anything for work.........in the St Kilda area......... could end interestingly.

link1896

Mr Greenfield
Nah, you've got a newborn baby in the house, yeah? You USED to be a cross country rider.
he's not home till Sunday at the earliest, and my shoulder is still rooted, I'm a bloody runner. saying that, i'v a nice 20-25 min course. legs are now broken in.