Search results

1. S

Hola Cairns and East Coast!

Was marshaling today. Pretty cool 8) Broadcast tomorrow and race day free (hopefully) to enjoy the show. My real name is Tuukka btw so if you see me say hey! ps. beer sounds always good:yo:
  2. S

Gonna pump this up! Im coming back to Cairns as I volunteered for the world cup :) Any others who also volunteered?
  3. S

Cairns DH WC

Whee I got the volunteer job. Anyone have tips for accommodation (cheap, good location) as I don't live in Cairns though been there once before. I don't have a car.
  4. S

Oh man sounds good but I dont yet have a bike nor gear :frusty: Its quite small market here when I looked at gumtree.
  5. S

Greetings again! Heh, it obviously took me some time to get in here! I left Finland as planned but then I was just too excited to travel so it took 1 month in Malaysia ja 2 months in Indonesia before I got my ass here :D But yea now Im in Cairns and would love to meet you guys!
  6. S

So are there bike parks with chairlifts or do you need a car in majority of places?
  7. S

Daym! I was just about to send my reply but got timed out I guess. So lets be quick! Yea I will surely PM you if Im going to stop Coffs :) Any other good places to visit? I know the "more famous" places like Brisbane and Gold Coast but how about the smaller ones? Roadtrip is the way to go so...
  8. S

Haha! you said that vikingen! :lol: you are working in heaven? :D Skål! G'day Dozer! I dont have any solid plans but at least down to Sydney and why not to Melbourne as well. Also it would be great to explore the inner continent. I'm open to all.
  9. S

Whats up fellow gravityriders! :yo: I just got my WH visa and I'm planning to start my journey from Cairns probably landing on June-July. I found this forum and decided to come here and see what's going on :) Little bit of myself: I'm coming from a country called Finland (Yes, Matti...