Search results

1. D

How do you maintain food discipline?

Whole foods and portion control plates. Staple meals and (if you're not a vegetarian/vegan) staple meats i.e Chicken or Roo... Simplify the basics further and have a few old reliable meals. Mine are: BBQ Chicken Greek salad Tuna Bake (with a few whole food additions) Sweet...
  2. D

Little Things You Hate

Toxic culture within a good workplace, similar to my 'Little things you love' post this has dawned on me recently. It is just a drag that certain people actually thrive on disruption, manipulation and conniving behavior as if a non-career job isn't already enough of a negative.
  3. D

Little Things You Love

Flawlessly raiding in Destiny, muscle pumps, landing in a bush after a glorious stack and coming out of it A-Okay. These are recent loves of mine.
  4. D

Santa Cruz 2009 v10 small frame Reach length?

Does anyone know the length in inches or mm? Trying to do a comparison between this and a small Demo-8 2014 model purely on reach. 5'10 going for a small DH bike and grabbing as much information as I can. Any help would be greatly appreciated as well i.e/ testimonies or...
  5. D

2016 Specialized Demo

help Guys, i'm sorry to post this in here but does anyone ride a Demo 2012 onwards and are you around 178cm tall ? I've read the Small is for 5'6" max but others are saying you can ride it as the sizing is off with the specialized frames... Any help would be greatly appreciated. Damien.
  6. D

3 Day Full Body Routine - Advice Wanted

but which sport? What sport are you playing? It's all basic strength and functional exercises but with out the sport or position it is hard to know exactly what you're building your structure towards.