Search results

1. D

How to Setting stack height stem length rule of thumb

I am experimenting alot with stack height and stem length on my MTB currently, and essentially want the best all around neutral setup for both climbing and descending. In road bikes, the rule of thump setting up the stack height and stem length, is that when on the hoods, you look down towards...
  2. D

VIC 170mm 30t 11sp crankset Boost GXP

Item: After 170mm 30t or 32t 1x11sp crankset for 27.5 boost frame GXP. Location: Melbourne or interstate Price range/Willing to Pay: Depends on model , condition etc ... Extra Info:
  3. D

DT Swiss conversion kits in Australia?

Hi I need to buy a set of these http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/au/en/dt-swiss-conversion-kit-12mm-to-qr-rear/rp-prod23858 But they are rarer than hens teeth it seems, and can't seem to find any sellers in Australia. All overseas charging crazy shipping.. Does anyone know who stocks and...
  4. D

Wheel options for 141mm QR hub

I have a Norco Fluid 7.1+ and it has the dreaded 141mm QR hub. Been looking around for some aftermarket wheels, either 27.5+ or 29er, but with this hub I have limited options..:(...Can't find many, if any, wheels with this rear hub. All the wheels seem 148x10 TA or similar.. Anyone know what...
  5. D

worth upgrading my brakes?

My mtb has Shimano M365 disc brakes, pretty low budget, and to be honest I haven't had any issues with it so far in the rides I do. Unfortunately, I've got a serious case of upgradeitis and constantly tinkering with my bike. :D :P I see some deore XT m8000 brakes for about $200. Is it worth...