Search results

1. S

Thoughts on a good wheelset

Hey guys I need some advise. Looking into purchasing a new wheelset for my 2017 Norco sight A7.1. Currently running the standard rims with the dreaded Sram Mth 746 rear hub, which loves to chew out bearings. I have a few shortlisted rims such as DT Swiss xm481, raceface Arc 30's. Both of...
  2. S

Hand pump in my hydration pack. BIG MISTAKE!!!!!

Had myself a bit of an accident last weekend at Red Hill. I rode all the usual trails in rain, hail and sunshine. On my way back to the bottom carpark, with my friend at least 2 bike lengths behind me I decided to pull a manual on the walking track. We where no more than 30 metres from my...
  3. S

Norco Sight A7.1

Picked up my new ride on the weekend. Took one out for a demo ride and had to have one. Got it for $3899 which sealed the deal. Love how playful and yet planted it feels. Came off a 29er and am so happy with how this 27.5 corners.
  4. S

Howdy from the new guy

Hi guys Names Anthony from Kilcunda in Victoria. Been into mountain bikes for ages and after a short stint off them I'm getting back into it. I mainly ride Lysterfield, Beaconsfield, Officer and the Yarra trails. I've also been as far as the You yangs and Beechworth. I'm currently riding a...