Search results

1. N

SA Sold

Item: 2011 Giant glory 01 medium Location: Flagstaff Hill, SA Item Condition: Great condition, few shuttle marks and one small dint. Mechanically sound Reason for selling: Need the money for a run around car and Tafe fees and have lost interest in DH, Contact Me: on 0433039852 or send me...
  2. N

SA Sold please delete :)

Sooooooooooooooold!
  3. N

SA Wanted Freedide/Downhill Bike, complete $900-$1100

Item: Downhill/Freeride Bike Location: Preferably SA but possibly anywhere in Aus Price range/Willing to Pay: $900-$1100 Extra Info: I'm looking to buy a bike for my mate, he does not have a great knowledge of bikes so I'm looking around for him. He is just staring out, so an entry level...
  4. N

08 Atomik ISCG moutns, 05 or old?

Hey all In the next few weeks i should be collecting an 08 Norco Atomik frame:D. I am going to need to order a new chain guide to fit the frame. Could anyone help me out as to what ISCG mount the frame takes, ISCG-05 or the ISCG-old mounts. Cheers, North_shore
  5. N

FOUND Please Delete --Rear Hub 150x12 --FOUND

Item: Rear Hub (150x12) 32 hole Location: Anywhere I'm happy to pay postage. Price range/Willing to Pay: Try me- around $80 ish Extra Info: needs to be in good condition and suitable for DH/Freeride. Cheers No longer needed, bought one from Az smooth trade, cheers mate;)
  6. N

SA Sold

SOLD Please remove
  7. N

26'' inch wheel with a 12x 150mm hub

What: 26'' inch wheel with a 12x 150mm hub Price range/Willing to Pay: around 150 but may go a little higher Location: anyware in Australia i will pay postage Extra Info: must fit an 03 norco shore
  8. N

hays front 8 inch hydros

What: front hayes 8 inch hydro disc. show me what you have Price range/Willing to Pay: around 100 Location: Adelaide, SA Extra Info: must be fairly good condition. I would prefer to pick it up localy but i might consider postage. I need this Asap
  9. N

blur vs vpfree

hey i was having an argument with one of my friends on what is worth more. so i was wondering if every one could prove to him that the vpfree is worth wore than the blur and what has better specs. how much do they both sell for? thanks
  10. N

66vf

hey all. i am planing to order some 66vf's very soon and i was just wondering if it has a 1 1/8 steer tube. thanks
  11. N

beyond bikes

hey i was just wondering if any one has orderd from beyond bikes. Are they any good with delivery and did you get your product. i tried to do a search but the search function is not working on my computer at the moment. i really need to know if i can trust this site as i am planing to make an...
  12. N

dh/fr track

At the moment a few of my mates and myself are building a few dh/fr track's in the adelaide hills, one of the traks is curently 680 metres long.I was wondering what i should build on the track.
  13. N

the granpiens

well im going on a holiday with my family to the granpiens (or however you spell it) and i was just wondering if anny one has been there and if its worth taking my bike up there. thanks
  14. N

16 inch freeride/dh

I am thinking of designing and building a 16 inch mini dual suspension freeride/dh bike. has anyone ever done this before and anny thaughts or coments would be greatly apreciated.
  15. N

sold please remove

SOLD please remove
  16. N

Marzocchi 66vf

hey i was just wondering if anny one has a pair of 66 vf. i am thinking of getting them because i can get them new for 600 so what do they feel like for DH and freeride. And what do they retail for.
  17. N

fox talas, anny good for dh

i was looking at a new pair of forks because i snapped my old one and i saw a pair of fox talas going cheep. i was wondering would they be anny good for dh (i am only 50 kg)
  18. N

wheelset with 20 mm front hub

What: wheelset laced to a 20 mm front hub Price range/Willing to Pay: around 150 Location: australia Extra Info: it is going on 2005 marzocchi 66rc's and must be ok for fr/dh. rims need to be v-brake compatible, if rim isnt compatible with v-brakes give me a pm and ill sort something out...
  19. N

shovel

i was a bit bored today so i decided to muck around with some programs and this is what i got shovel tell me what you think
  20. N

please remove (no longer needed)

not needed anymore thanks for all the offers