Search results

1. M

Motion E18+ Linkage Fork

Just returned from a trip to Thredbo. What a place!!! Motion performs beyond my expectation on the steep hills. Anti-dive does work and totally compose all the way down.
  2. M

Motion E18+ Linkage Fork

Thanks! For road riding, I ride a recumbent 700C bike. So quite use to being the weird one among the cycling peers. They aren't surprised with my choice of fork when I got the Motion :D.
  3. M

Motion E18+ Linkage Fork

Good question. I need to ride more (and a bit faster - taking it easy on adapting stage) to answer this question better. Few times, the front wheel had done minor skid which I haven't come across with telescopic forks. It hasn't translated to instability for sure. I think my riding style will...
  4. M

Motion E18+ Linkage Fork

Finished the maiden ride. The antidive definitely will need sometime to get used to. Where you expected the fork to compress, this doesn't and you are still sitting pretty high up. I agree with many of the reviews I read, the fork is very supple. Chatters became muted and the damper works...
  5. M

Motion E18+ Linkage Fork

Fitted and ready for trails this morning. WTF!!! (What the FORK). No doubt the look won't be liking to the masses. I am the weird one and think it looks awe-full (full of awesome!). Riding around the neighbourhood, the anti-dive works like a charm and no front compression even with hard braking...
  6. M

Motion E18+ Linkage Fork

Finally landed, after being stung by GST and clearance fees. DHL charged clearance fees more than the GST itself! Arrived reasonably well packed from France. I went for the Fire Edition as they have run out of the black decals version. Fork is 27.5+/29er at 150mm travel. Travel is...
  7. M

Motion E18+ Linkage Fork

Planning to put it on Kingdom Void. I will update this thread when I get the fork. Looking forward to it.
  8. M

Motion E18+ Linkage Fork

It has taken 2 years. Just paid for one and hoping will land in early September!
  9. M

Kingdom Void Trail 130 29er

Creak was the highlight of yesterday's ride. Thought I sorted it. Happened only when I put power on pedal uphill. It was emitting from the single pivot point. Otherwise quiet with cruising speed. After the ride, I decided to disassemble the pivot. Thanks to the split bearings frame, they were...
  10. M

Sorry. Yes, this one here: https://www.bikeinn.com/bike/race-one-jeko-xl-bottle-cage/137081941/p?utm_source=google_products&utm_medium=merchant&id_producte=8261876&country=au&gclid=CjwKCAjwoNuGBhA8EiwAFxomA1qSXcCC-w1ilBEu8Nh1XCrq-hHCTsfK5P_31KXkM4nLuHzXijYZFRoCDOgQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds
  11. M

https://www.bike-components.de/en/fabric/Cageless-600-ml-Water-Bottle-p53042/ Got it from here. Very good and secure.
  12. M

No, it's mine to keep for the consumer beta tester. I think 3 frames were allocated for that. The professional reviewers will have to hand to next reviewer after they are done. Obviously those reviewers are in Europe.
  13. M

Took it out on a maiden ride at Wedding Bell forest. Just off the Pacific Highway at Arrawarra Junction. If you are on your way to Brisbane from Sydney, make sure you stop by. You will be rewarded with exhilarating rides. Such a fun trail park. Void is just rad! The longer wheel base in...
  14. M

Some close up of the welds etc. The welds on this thing is truly done very well. Nice brass sheen to it which is what you want with titanium welds.
  15. M

Close up of the 3D printed parts. Will take better photos tomorrow.
  16. M

That's my hardtail Kingdom Vendetta.
  17. M

Changed the stem to shorter set up. Now using the Kingdom Ronin 35mm with 31.8mm to 35mm SQ shims. By the way, the shims are nicely made by SQ labs, unlike junks you find on ebay. Cost a bit more for the better engineering. I was using 50mm stem yesterday. I much prefer the 35mm stem. With the...
  18. M

Built up. Early impression - I LIKE!!!
  19. M

Void has landed. Can't get the frame to sit squarely on the small kitchen scale. Without shock, roughly 3.2 to 3.3 kg. The 14 beta frames have "VOID" engraved to the headtube to signify the uniqueness of these frames. Production frames will have "Kingdom" logo badge on the headtube. The welds...
  20. M

Frame should be with me by Tuesday (I am secretly hoping tomorrow). Received some freebies directly from Denmark. The ti stem - Kingdom Ronin - just beautifully milled.