Search results

1. M

Trail Hardtail Advice

Hi All, ive been on here a few times and got some great advice so... Currently I have a 8yo merida 60D highly customised. (Reba forks, xt 1*11, SLX Brakes, Fox DOSS, usual upgrades of bars, stem, grips, etcm running minion/high roller combo). Recently I have noticed my bike isn't quite up to...
  2. M

To iphone mount or not...

Hi All So once again turning to this awesome forum for some advice... I wouldn't mind taking a couple of vids of a few sections of trail I ride frequently.. just to show some of my non mtb mates what all the fuss is about. I don't really wanna fork out for a gopro that might be used to...
  3. M

Buying advice on 1x11 cassette and Brakes (XT/SLX or Deore M615)

Hi All Im hoping for some more great advice which I have gotten from here before. I am looking at changing over from my current setup to a 1x11 setup. I am looking at an XT setup for all drivetrain, just not sure on what cassette, should I go for the 'normal' 42t or the massive 46t but I...
  4. M

Advice x3 KS E-ten, Zee 1x10 conversion, wider rims.

Hi All I have posted on here once before and got some really helpful responses for new fork advice so here goes for round 2. I run a Merida Matts 60d, with RS Reba forks., most parts stock apart from forks, grips, pedals and tyres. As the title suggests I need some advice. 1. I have...
  5. M

New Forks: Manitou or Rockshox

Hi All So its time for a new pair of shocks and have been given some great advice from here but unfortunately im not really in a position to get a pair of 2nd hand sid's as was suggested. So I am buying new (for a number of reasons) so I have narrowed it down to a few different shocks. I...
  6. M

Fork Upgrade with headset options

Hi All First post and time on here so let me know if im not in the right area. I currently have a 2010 Merida Matts 60D, not a bad bike and does what I mostly do and cant really justify a new bike for the once a month I get out but my front fork has crapped itself. Now I know I can buy...