Search results

1. L

SRAM drivetrain?

If you found one that you don't need I could possibly carry a spare??? Do I need a spare cassette? Bloke from kids school is a MTB guru, runs a home based service business, he is looking after me with an all over service inc cassette. I learned a great deal in the half hour I was with him...
  2. L

SRAM drivetrain?

Burisl of some trash is a loaded statement. Cheers for looking around. Or even the offer. Cool indeed. I figure my girls will have their bikes for a couple or more years and move on to a bike with less weight better gears and suspension. Ones a Giant areva. Good condition 2nd hander...
  3. L

SRAM drivetrain?

I was having my arm twisted for a byk bike. They, according to random dude were supposed to be duxguts. That frame looks to be a similar shape/ rake. Well done.
  4. L

SRAM drivetrain?

What did you build your daughter? What age? My two 5 and 7 just got their first mtb with gears from Sanna. Both 20" I see a great benefit of a parts bin special in a few years on. How did hou start? Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
  5. L

SRAM drivetrain?

Fair 'nuff. I have sourced a 11-32 one from LBM/S. Not purchased it but it is there. Of course a chain is most likely to be needed too. Buy a bike they said cheap exercise they said lol Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
  6. L

SRAM drivetrain?

What would it cost me to have you post it to Perth? Do you still have it? I am chading this, a SRAM PG1030, 11-36T 10sp or a decent equivalent. Cheers, Mark Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
  7. L

SRAM drivetrain?

I have just bought a 2014 Giant Anthem. I know now that I needed to know more about what to look for. It turns out that it came with a broken 2nd gear/cog... I was chasing around the internets for this (copied and pasted from specs) CASSETTE SRAM PG1030, 11-36T 10sp. Is there a good way to find...
  8. L

Trail dogs

#bluewaffle is a serious google image search lesson. Not for the faint of heart. Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
  9. L

Camper Trailers - Who's got one.

You just spet 20k Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
  10. L

Any pis of the set up? Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
  11. L

3 doors to open when you stop and set up with a caravan. Car door, van door, fridge door Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
  12. L

You will always use a good, quuck to set up tent. When you upgrade to a camper trailer. You save a lot of dough by not having to sleep the clan in it. You will have the oztent as an annex they also swell out with a growing family. Try and justify to buy a 1.5k tent after a camper purchase. I...
  13. L

"Server too busy" - affect anyone else?

Kinda thought beer keg. Microbrew pale ale? Pink poodle piss? Freezer though not Fridge. Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
  14. L

9L ? Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
  15. L

Now back to normal programming. Anyone round here have an unused dropper post? Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
  16. L

Back is rooted! Is longer travel better?

I will forever more doing my lists like A. This 2. See the above. Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk