Search results

1. T

Trek Fuel ex 9.8 29 - opinions - anyone got one.

I've got a 2014 9.9 29er, awesome bike, does everything well, I have upgraded the forks to 130mm Pikes and raced Gravity Enduro on it, I'm in my 40's and have finished in the top 20 out of 200 riders on the mighty Fuel. My mate's son even raced his Fuel 29er in the Rotorua EWS earlier this year...
  2. T

QLD SOLD 2014 GT Sensor 650B Expert Carbon frame with Revelation RCT3, KS Lev

Price drop now $2000, build up a cheap/ sweet bike at that money
  3. T

QLD SOLD 2014 GT Sensor 650B Expert Carbon frame with Revelation RCT3, KS Lev

[b]Item:SOLD Medium 2014 GT Sensor Expert Carbon Frame, Revelation forks (NO CRANKS) Location: Gympie QLD, can deliver to Brisbane free or post for about $50 [b]Item Condition: Frame is in good condition, some minor scratches, no dents or cracks, no play in bearings [b]Reason for selling...
  4. T

Dads and anyone who knows Girls Mountain bike for 130cm 8 year old

I picked up a 2nd hand XS Trek Lush 26" Dually for my son, he was about 130 cm, great little bike, he's still on it. Proper suspension, fairly light weight, 14.5 inch frame.
  5. T

Beerburrum DH track closure Friday 21/02 after lunch

Just letting everyone know, Beeries will be closed after lunch tomorrow for routine maintenance. Looks like it will reopen after Sat morning working bee. Feel free to pop in Sat morning and give a hand.
  6. T

QLD SOLD 2013 Rocky Mountain Altitude 790 MSL Med (Full carbon,XO) $3400

SOLD Up for grabs is my Medium 2013 650B Rocky Mtn Altitude 790MSL, I bought this bike new in July and have upgraded a few parts as follows, Light Bicycle AM carbon rims, Easton Haven 70mm stem, Renthal Fatbar lights, SDG Belair Ti seat. Also included is a Blackspire twinty 2X chain guide, the...
  7. T

Gluing metal

I have used Devcon heaps on all sorts of metal parts, it is a 2 part epoxy like araldite, but is made to work on metals. If Devcon doesn't work I'd say no glue would. 2 stroke tuners use it to change the shape of the ports, so if it falls off it destroys the piston and bore, but I have never...
  8. T

Deco granite over rocky trail surface?

You may have better luck with road base, the council might be able to help out there? When you enquire about the roadbase the quarries are likely to ask you what specification you require? For trails the spec doesn't mean much, we need a higher clay content than roads, and about 20mm rock. I...
  9. T

Post your all mountain bike

Rocky Mountain Altitude Here's my new Rocky Mountain, 27.5" Altitude 790 MSL All standard except for the Blackspire twinty chainguide, and 2.35 Hans Dampf on the front I've done a few rides on it now, a couple of things I've noticed coming from a 26" Remedy, I find it easier to hold speed...
  10. T

Sold

How much do you want for it mate??
  11. T

Riding in the Hunter

Thanks for the reply, I'll bring my hardtail down with me.
  12. T

Riding in the Hunter

Hi to the Hunter Valley crew I've got a few months work for a contractor in a mine in the Hunter, I'll be staying in Cessnock. Just wondering is it worth bringing a bike down on the plane? It looks like there is heaps of riding nearby, would love to ride Awaba. Are trails close enough to...
  13. T

Megavalanche advice!

I had a Remedy 9.9 2011 model and found a chain guide made by bionicon, called the c guide. I didn't get one as they weren't available in Oz last year, but they look good in the video. I made one myself, it worked but was just too ugly. I also had a offset spacer in the lower shock mount to...
  14. T

Great Escape Gravity Enduro

Awesome to see you getting on to this Stinky, when I was building Bovine groove and Blackrock I was dreaming of AM racing on them. This is Mountain bike racing for the masses. Hopefully everyone will get behind Event Management Solutions and support this race, then hopefully more will follow!!
  15. T

4wd up Beerburrum Dh track. (Hennesey's)

Hey guys, the council is getting on to it. They are going to contact the people involved and let them know it is illegal to drive in that area, and they can be fined. They are also going to put up some more signs, and some big rock bollards. On another note, the council parks and gardens...
  16. T

VIC Sold!!!!!!!!!

"Rideonhugh" should be Ripoffhugh I am currently going through an ebay/paypal claim with this guy, He didn't send everything, I bought an Evil revolt frame, deemaxxes and 2010 boxxer teams. He didn't send the deemaxxes?!!!? The Revolt is cracked, he said it had dhx5 and jet black headset...
  17. T

Motos riding Beerburrum DH

Hey guys when I get home home tonight I'll put a post on dirtbikeworld.net, most of these guys are decent. If they know the situation they might help out by letting everyone else know NOT to ride our track. While I was working out there some guys have slowly ridden down out of curiosity...
  18. T

Kenilworth Open Day Sunday 26th June

Hey guys you're right about social licences, they are acceptable for a non competitive event. So $5 for a social ride licence, this weekend only. Be a good idea to get a comp licence though, after this weekend no one rides Kenilworth without one. This will help the club and the land owner...
  19. T

KWT Maxxis Sunshine Series Rd 4 - Kenilworth 3rd July

There's a caravan park/camping area 1km from race site Cambroon caravan park. They have cabins, tent sites, hot showers etc.