Search results

1. B

Fox/Kashima dropper w/bike packing saddle bag?

i'd like to get a fox dropper to match my fork on my Ros 9 but am wondering if the kashima coating on the shaft could be worn off or scratched by an apidura saddle bag? (The dropper functionality won't be used when the bike is loaded with gear fyi, it'll just be static seat post..)
  2. B

Flat 0° alloy WIDE AF bars

Any suggestions?
  3. B

Shimano XT Brakes w/Sram X01 Group

hi guys, sorry if this is covered in another thread (bit of a MTB noob too) but hard to find via search.. I've been having issues with my Avid X0 trail brakes and am sick of messing around with them, I'd like something with more bite which I know Shimano XT brakes will give me, is it...
  4. B

Last Of The Niner Ros 9's?

Picked the frame up from Summit Cycles a few weeks ago only to find out a week or so later that they're no longer on the Niner Site and there's no more available! I was tossing up between this and a Honzo St (which was impossible to find here in Oz), glad I went for the Ros and the colour just...
  5. B

Niner Ros 9 Cable Routing

How are you routing yours, Pics? (brakes in Oz are the opposite side from the US etc..)
  6. B

Niner ROS 9/Roval Wheels/SRAM X01 issue..

Building up my ROS 9 and have a bit of an issue with the chain getting snagged (the gap isn't wide enough to allow it) on the hanger when in the smallest cog.. The wheel slides in/out of the dropout fine, there's no resistance when tightening the thru axle & the hanger is straight.. These...
  7. B

Noob Honzo Build Help

I'm about to order a Honzo ST frame but I've never built a MTB (I'm a roadie/track/cx dude).. The plan was to pretty much move errythang off my 2014 Speccy Camber (I've cracked it) but I'm a bit confused as to what additional bits I'll require to get it ready to rock. Pretty sure I'll need the...
  8. B

Hello

Hi Guys, I'm new on here, name's Ben. Roadie n Track rider, tried CX but have now been bitten by the MTB bug. I got a dually straight up but I think a slack steel hardtail is the go for me (if anyone if selling a Honzo in Medium let me know!) Yewwwwwwwww!!!!