Search results

1. O

Customer Service Warning

Wouldn't usually go out of my way to review or warn people of terrible customer service...but this was over the top and never been treated so poorly in the bike industry in my life. I purchased a bike from my LBS (no naming when there is only one side of the story). After a month rear shock Fox...
  2. O

Grips! ESI - Ergon GE1 or what do you use?

So after suffering an injury and now having a bad wrist, and also having a tendancy to run my hands on the very end of my bars I am always in pain when riding. Bike came stock with Santa Cruz Palmdales (too thin and hurt my hands/wrist like all hell). Swapped to old faithful ODI's and improved...
  3. O

Sold

Soldsoldsoldsoldsold
  4. O

Delete

5. O

Turner and Norco

So before i head off to Canada i thought i would drain my bank account of any extra money I didn't really have to start with :p Turner DHR fox 40 rc4 saint cranks saint brakes mrp guide saint hubs on dt ex500 thomson post fizik seat NORCO RANGE 1 FOX Factory 36 TALAS FIT RLC 160 mm FOX RP 23...
  6. O

VIC 180mm saint centrelock rotor - SOLD

Item: 180mm saint centrelock rotor RT79 Location: Melbourne SE suburbs - Glen Waverley Item Condition: Excellent Reason for selling: 203mm rotor Price and price conditions: $20 + post obo Extra Info: Must sell before Saturday as I leave the country Pictures:
  7. O

Sold

Sold! ..........
  8. O

Sold

Sold..............
  9. O

SOLD 2012 - Medium Felt Virtue expert - Brand New Frame, custom build

Item: Medium Felt Virtue Expert 2012 17.5" (Brand New Frame) Location: Glen Waverley, Melbourne, Victoria - Will post - BIKES CAN BE VIEWED IN MELB CBD ALSO Item Condition: Frame is brand new, Old frame damaged and replaced by insurance, parts are near new. new chain,cassette, headset...
  10. O

Weekend DH Shuttles?

Looking for some people to shuttle with regularly. Live in Melbornes SE suburbs but can drive to wherever need be. Unfortunately my car isn't exactly shuttle friendly 74' Kombi so was wondering anyone out there got a free spot? Can drive, cash for fuel and all that. Just keen to get some more...
  11. O

Afternoon sesh

Afternoon sesh on nice little road gap..over the subaru
  12. O

VIC Sold

Item: IronHorse Sunday - Medium Location: Melbourne SE suburbs Item Condition: Good Reason for selling: Overseas travel Price and price conditions: $1800obo Extra Info: BIKE IS AVAILABLE UP UNTIL MAY 25TH, AFTER THAT GOES INTO STORAGE SO MAKE ANY OFFER! Recently rebuilt rear shock...
  13. O

Shimano free stroke adjustment

Apprently I'm missing something here. I have a set of shimano xt 4 pot brakes. Before I left the country I completely overhauled the brakes. However since then the lever adjustment is not as it used to be. I usually have them set fully in so that they contact fully just before hitting the...
  14. O

VIC Sold

Item: 2010 Avid Elixir R brake set Location: Glen Waverley / Melbourne SE suburbs Item Condition: Brand new Reason for selling: upgrading Extra Info: Came on a new bike, ridden once, leaving the country in 14 days so if you want them get in quick. comes with caliper, lever...
  15. O

XC Merry Christmas to me!

2010 felt virtue hit the docks of oz a couple days ago, straight into my grubby little hands. Haven't had a chance to ride it properly yet, but the carpark test was good :p . And for the price the spec is amazing. Can't wait to hit the trails
  16. O

VIC WTB - cross-country rig

Item: Cross country bike Location: Victoria Extra Info: After two cross country bikes, both need to be medium, one is for me and one for the girl. Something with 4-5 inches of travel, something with more of a relaxed geometry perhaps, but at this point seeing what is on offer. Willing...
  17. O

Troy Lee D2 Life expectancy

Was just digging through my room and found my troy lee box filled with all kinds of manuals that I never really bothered reading. After reading through one there is a page regarding its life expectancy. Just thought it was interesting. Knew there would be some form of life expectancy but...
  18. O

Giant Reign X

Item: Giant Reign X Location: Victoria Price range/Willing to Pay: You tell me Extra Info: After any year, any spec. Tell me what you got and how much you want and I'll see if I'm interested. And if possible supply with some pics. cheers Ivan
  19. O

Qantas and air Canada bike shipping - bike gear

Ok so I was wondering who has flown with either and has transported a bike. I only ask as I would like to know if you put all your bike gear inside the same box and if there was any issues as Qantas have said they don't know and Air Canada said they would try and find out. So just wondering if...
  20. O

Sending a bike to Canada - Jetta

Ok so I need to send my bike over to Canada when the bike season starts, don't really want it for the first month or so as will be back packing and will just be a pain in the arse to lug around. I was going to go with Jetta express but haven't heard anything about them before. Anyone used them...