Search results

1. K

Adopting an older working dog - thoughts, experiences please?

We have 2 dane cross's they sleep indoors live inside when we are home and were adpoted from pounds. One thing is the effect they have on your possessions like hair scratch marks etc. Kelpies etc do a truck load of ks on the farm, aunties does 40k a day. They will most likely get...
  2. K

VES at Lysty?

Other half may dashed my hopes of it with over riding commitments. Which is a shame, hopefully there are plenty of rounds to go.
  3. K

VES at Lysty?

Looks pretty good, i ride the trails there a fair bit during the week first xc in a long time see how well i can pace myself.
  4. K

VES at Lysty?

Anyone on the forums doing the VES race at lysty on the 20th of May?
  5. K

are out riding a Slage 90 at Lysterfield trails.

are out riding a Slage 90 at Lysterfield trails.
  6. K

How much assembly is to much assembly for online bike sale?

We are waiting for an invoice from Scott to pay....... I am sure he can confirm this.
  7. K

Thats our plan to finish the bikes off in Melbourne and then repack ans ship out.
  8. K

As far as i know when I left Slovakia 1 month ago I was the man in Aus I have been involved with a guy Tim K in spruiking the Noids in the DH market. I have been getting around at Harcourt on there eraser 70 which is a 160mm carbon enduro and carbon hardtail at Lysty which are the demo model...
  9. K

The feedback has been great, - We will be offering a multi tool and a T-shirt with each sale - As far as assembly we will be working with the manufacturer to get a more complete build done. - We have demo bikes available for riders in Vic such as the Eraser 90, we will have a Noid 90 and a...
  10. K

Thanks for the feedback, when you see the banner rotating through have a look. Thanks Ben
  11. K

Their new downhill sled for 2018....
  12. K

Just requested a invoice from Scott you will see the logo very very soon.
  13. K

Hi Zaf, to my knowledge one of there past models may have been that. However their new downhill bike is their own design.
  14. K

We will be offering detailed list of assembly required as well as instructions on assembly and over the phone tech support for people that may need some guidance. The banner wont be flash but it will rotate through..
  15. K

Hey all, Does the following start to sound like hardwork for online sales bike assembly: - Install front wheel - Install dropper seat cable to dropper seat post - Mount habdle bars - Install grips - Mount front and rear brake lever - Mount front gear selector - Install pedals - Clamp front...
  16. K

Bottom bracket guards

I was going to do a few layers of thick 3m clear vinyl. The type lots of MX bikes run to protect them also.
  17. K

is building demo bikes

is building demo bikes
  18. K

Bottom bracket guards

Hey guys, I have been hunting around on ebay and chain reaction etc, does anyone know if you can by generic plastic / rubber / polyurethane covers for the underside of the bottom bracket? Thanks guys
  19. K

La Larr Ba Gauwa Park, Harcourt. Any info??

Thinking of heading up on the weekend, how would a hard tail go there?
  20. K

LDTR social ride on Friday 23rd

It was a good event 1 hr or so i did 4 laps winner did 5 legs are pretty tired it was my first race. I am local to them which makes it easier, they also mentioned they are having a winter series which is also cool.