Search results

1. youngy69

QLD sold sold sold

sold sold sold saold sold sold sold
  2. youngy69

QLD 08 black santacruz v10 med * Picks Up * SOLD PLEASE DELETE

Item: 2008 santacruz v10 black medium SOLD Location: brisbane Item Condition: excellent, normal shuttle scratches Reason for selling: need funds to race elephants Price and price conditions: $3000 throw me some offers Extra Info: frame bought march this year comes with 5th element...
  3. youngy69

Aussie worlds 4x team

I was just reading some posts and i beleive that the aussie elite 4x team was ment to be anounced on the 10th but after searching i have not yet found anything on this subject?? can anyone help me?
  4. youngy69

ti spring swap

Item: swap my 400 ti spring for your 350 Location:newcastle Reason for selling:need a smaller spring Price and price conditions:swap for your 350
  5. youngy69

2008 OGIO product range

Hay all its pat here from lusty industries just thought i would let everyone know that the 2008 range of ogio products has landed at our sures and is out now here is a couple of products behinds this years range also the full range of ogio products can be found on there website...
  6. youngy69

sold sold solds sold sold

Item: 06 troylee d2 helmet MD-L Location:Newcastle Item Condition:This helmet has been used but not abused Reason for selling:Upgrading Price and price conditions:$250 ono Extra Info:Will post at buyers expense Pictures:below
  7. youngy69

sold sold sold

Item:GT Lopes with 2007 parts Limited edition frame Location:Newcastle Item Condition:This bike has been used but not abused kept in top condition Reason for selling:Need the money for bigger and better things Price and price conditions:$1200+buyer pays postage Extra Info:Brian Lopes...
  8. youngy69

gt lopes brand spankin

I thought would show all you guys my new 4x bike thanks to drift bikes newcastle for helping me out with everything spec list Frame:Brian lopes signature gt frame Forks:409 pikes Chain guide:e-thirteen Brakes: juicy 5's Wheels:RYNO LITES Cranks:hozelfeler Duralier/Shifter:Sram x7...
  9. youngy69

GT lopes frame/complete bike

What: GT lopes frame/complete bike Price range/Willing to Pay: open (preferibly new) Location:newcastle Extra Info:if anyone else knows where i could posibly find one that would be a great help
  10. youngy69

SOLD please delete

SOLD SOLD SOLD
  11. youngy69

GT-lopes

What:GT lopes frame or complete Price range/Willing to Pay:Open Location:newcastle Extra Info:just whanting to see if anybody had a gt lopes frame or complete bike they are trying to sell or if you can still get them in the country, if there is any left
  12. youngy69

Sold Sold Sold

Location:Newcastle (willing to post) Item Condition:some used bits and peices brand new Reason for selling:dont need Pictures:all below Item:Six six one knee/shin pads Item Condition:fairly scratched up but work fine Reason for selling:dont kneed Price and price conditions:$25...
  13. youngy69

sold please delete

sold sold sold
  14. youngy69

dh tracks around newcastle

hay just wondering if anyone knows of anyother dh or freeride tracks around newcastle/hunter besides cessnock,swansee,killi and glenrock?? it would be an awsome help
  15. youngy69

coffs harbour

hay just wondering if any one had some pictures of round 3 of state series -coffs harbour
  16. youngy69

sold sold sold

Item: 2005 Norco Atomik(size medium) Location:Newcastle Item Condition:brand new only ridin on dirt once not a scrath on it Reason for selling:I cant afford for it to be lying around in the garage not being used i would rather see some one ride it Price and price conditions:$1400ono Extra...
  17. youngy69

state round 3

hay i was just wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of any infomation on the state round at coffs it would be much apreciated
  18. youngy69

national series for 2006

hay i was just wondering if anyone new were i could find the national series calender for 2006 if you could point me in the right direction that would be awsome
  19. youngy69

lithgow state round

sorry should have looked befor i posted found it thanks guys this site is awsome
  20. youngy69

NSW state series

hay i was just wondering if anyone new were i could find a copy of the state series calender for 2006 it would be a great help if you could pm me with any sugestions