dh tracks around newcastle

youngy69

Likes Dirt
hay just wondering if anyone knows of anyother dh or freeride tracks around newcastle/hunter besides cessnock,swansee,killi and glenrock??
it would be an awsome help

Atomikryder

Likes Dirt
yeah cessnock has been shut down. Because it is on private land and the owner doesn't have the insurance if someone hurts themselve on that track.

daanhilla

Likes Dirt
youngy69 said:
hay just wondering if anyone knows of anyother dh or freeride tracks around newcastle/hunter besides cessnock,swansee,killi and glenrock??
it would be an awsome help
That's pretty much all of it. Cessnock is definetly no go, but be patient, good things are coming. Not too much can be said just yet, but the wait will be worth it. (think Amazon without the 40min turnaround)

dh4eva

Likes Dirt
daanhilla said:
That's pretty much all of it. Cessnock is definetly no go, but be patient, good things are coming. Not too much can be said just yet, but the wait will be worth it. (think Amazon without the 40min turnaround)

*droolz heaps*

sammydog

NSWMTB, Hunter MTB Association
Fingers crossed we will have some news on the new trail by the end of the month.

Until then kids, sit tight.

When we have news it will be in the HMBA section in the club section of farkin.

lucky phil

Likes Bikes
i know of another track at fennel bay timmo and i have ridden it ,it is kinda tec but there is two big jumps at near the end i want to hit it up may be this week as i am off work i know timmo is out due to braking him self so if any one wants to ride this week PM me