Search results

1. N

Man dies when motorized bicycle slams into bus

Sachs also make a 200w petrol kit iirc but they are the only 2,
  2. N

Kellevie 6hr POSTPONED

Kellevie 6 hour postponed Due to unprecedented flooding in the south east race, management regretfully has had to postpone the Kellevie 6 hour scheduled for the 4th of the October. This decision has not been taken lightly, but after nearly 200mm of rain in a 7day period the race village will...
  3. N

Man dies when motorized bicycle slams into bus

you'll find that nearly all petrol powered kits are illegal, and a few electric ones are illegal too. unfortunatly it's not heavily policed, however with news like this, that may change. pretty much their riding an un-registered vehicle, they can be fined for all the usual vehicle faults (...
  4. N

Avanti D8 - The Build Begins

i've got a D8 too. basic build, quote a bit of flex from the rear stays, but i find it helps the bike track instead of skip about. rides well, but mines 20kg all up ( wan't going for a super light build though ) i love it, as it handles so well for such an old bike, doesn't pedal well...
  5. N

[TAS] 2009 Kellevie 6 hour October 4

ENTRIES EXTENDED to Thurday the 24th September
  6. N

gotta close the gate early else to many can escape ;)
  7. N

race is from 11 to 5, so you wouldn't be able to make it in time for the flight home :( camping is ok, if you really feel the urge, on the day rego ( for picking up your race pack late, or getting a day license ) will start at 9am
  8. N

Hi a few changes to the course, nothing too major though. We've cut in some nice berms and created some nice flowing trail just before the rain forest area. ( this is about 200-300m from the beginning of the track ) Improved the drainage of the course, so it shouldn't get too muddy, and...
  9. N

Hi everyone, i thought i'd post here for some extra exposure ( admins delete if not cool ) I'm in charge of organising the 2009 Kellevie 6 hour race. It's my first event, and i hope it will run smoothly. The date is October 4 anyhow, lots of cash prizes for the serious minded riders out...
  10. N

Kellevie 6hr october 4

Hi entry for the kellevie 6 hour is now open www.kellevie6.com
  11. N

TAS SOLD : 2007 Specialized Demo 8 frame SMALL

Original Buyer fell through, back up for sale again.
  12. N

sale closing 9pm tonight ^_^
  13. N

if lord doesn't want to go through with the sale, he's quite welcome to retract his offer
  14. N

pm'd ya lord :) will end sale in 2 days if no other offers are made.
  15. N

for extra clarification the shock is a vivid 5.1 8.75 x 2.75 images follow http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/5138/snc00030a.jpg http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/7553/snc00032j.jpg http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/6292/snc00033u.jpg...
  16. N

Item: SMALL 2007 Red ( with argyle decals ) Specialized Demo 8 frame Location: Hobart, Tas Item Condition: NEW Reason for selling: Figure i'll just buy a full bike ( too lazy to find all the bits and put it together ) Price and price conditions: $700 without shock or $1000 with a Vivid and...
  17. N

Rock shox pike problems

pull out the mission control damper ( right hand bit ) unscrewing from the top. drop nearly all the air out of the forks ( on the left hand side ) see if the forks move through their travel with the damper unit out. if they do, you probably need a new MC unit. if they don't, then you can...
  18. N

Fox F120RLC as new white

hi sorry for the late update forks are sold thanks for all the replies
  19. N

2010 Boxxers up on RS site.

rumer has it that they'll be landed sometime in january. however it's more likley to be march/april or something (like when they released the SID WC's )
  20. N

15 mm Axles. Fad or future?

Yeah what's the Fox 32 equivalent of a Reba Team w/Maxle weigh (inc axle)? With axle and motion control remote, uncut steerer my Reba weighed in at 1750g. Just out of interest...