Search results

1. C

2008 Club Presso / AGM

Can anyone fill in the blanks of the situation from the latest newsletter? i.e. "SAVE YOUR CLUB !" I get the impression that the administration is fed up and we need some new blood to keep things going. A lot of retiring committee members, has anyone put their name forward for a position...
  2. C

XC Skills course at Ourimbah

Sat 27 Sept, it's free if anyone is interested.... more details here... http://www.bikeworx.com.au/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=87:free-mtb-skills-course&catid=40:erina-bikeworx-news&Itemid=50
  3. C

Rides near Blackheath

I know nothing of the area, but staying at Blackheath for a few days in August for a family gathering. Are there MTB trails within riding distance of Blackheath? I may not have vehicular access that weekend except to get to and from Blackheath so riding to trails would be good.
  4. C

XC Race Rules

Are there any rules set down by MTBA that forbid CX bike or 29 inch wheel bikes from entering XC races? I assume some promoters make up their own minds but is there anything under MTBA or even UCI that restricts the type of bike you can ride?
  5. C

EPIC rides in NSW

Thinking of a 2 or 3 day ride with the possibilites of staying in a motel or camping along the way. Possibly with vehicle support of wife and kids somwehere along the way so as to carry minimal gear. So.... what EPIC rides do we have in NSW that one can attempt. Loops or point to point...