Search results

1. beejay

Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

^^^^ Yes.....yes it does.
  2. beejay

Shut up and take my $$ (bikecomp.de)

Yep they are all good have used them plenty. Shipping can take a bit for me (i'm in Cairns) usualy 3 weeks (15 working days) but always arrives perfect. care to share the site? :behindsofa: similar prices?
  3. beejay

Giant Reign Shock Mounting Question

I think 6 bands is the max so you should have some room to move for ramp up adjustment. Good luck, it's been a great bike/frame for myself, I'm sure you'll love it too.
  4. beejay

My pleasure. Hope you can get the true size of the mounting holes with and without bushings. Interestingly the same but what looks newer version of that shock on their website looks to be using the 1/2 inch standard? p.s. I have a monarch plus debonair on my 2015 reign and it is as smooth as...
  5. beejay

The mount in a Giant Reign (2015 onwards to my knowledge) is 40 x 8mm top with bushing and the bottom mount is without bushing (12.7mm) from memory, with the lower mount being the shock linkage bolt of the frame. On the product page you linked to it says the "inner bushing size is 7.63 mm". Not...
  6. beejay

With a product/company description like this; "Carrying on 2008 experience, we are mainly focus on Snowmobile & ATV market in Russia area, Bicycle field in Brazil. Look ahead into the future, other than the products we have developed so far, we will also be developing other suspension related...
  7. beejay

Do you surf and participate in PinkBike Polls

News feed only for me too, and quite partial to their youtube account.
  8. beejay

MTB hire in singapore

That's pretty much what I'm thinking I'll end up doing. :hungry: :party:
  9. beejay

Formula One world championship

Stupid move on Vettels part. Hopefully the redbulls are going strong by Singapore because I just bought tickets to the race :thumb:
  10. beejay

MTB hire in singapore

Thanks for the advice guys. Looks like I have to decide wether its worth taking the bike for probably only one days riding???
  11. beejay

Cable routing question

^^^^This. 180 degree rotation leaves the cables short and tidy but not too short. Great advice on adding a little to the brake hoses too teK. :thumb: My bikes cables
  12. beejay

MTB hire in singapore

Thought I'd reach out to the "burners" and see if anyone has information on MTB'ing in Singapore. I wont be able to take my ride with me, so I'm seeing if there's anywhere to hire a "proper" MTB? and if anyone has some advice on the trails? I have found very little information online so far...
  13. beejay

Cane Creek DB Air rebuild

Reserved for eating popcorn :pop2: and watching the show :biggrin1:
  14. beejay

Cable rubbing/fixing solutions for internally routed full sus bikes.

Same solution here but also put a couple of cable ties over the top to stop it moving or compressing over time.
  15. beejay

SRAM Guide RS Brakes - Lever slow to return

Haha yes, wasn't sure on the "pipe" but made perfect sense when reassembling.
  16. beejay

SRAM Guide RS Brakes - Lever slow to return

Was desperate on Saturday night after attempting to bleed my RSC's before a race on Sunday (RRR 35km up in Port Douglas), as the piston had completely jammed in the bore. So stripped them and gave the pistons the lightest careful rub with some 1000grit sandpaper and rebuilt. They are working...
  17. beejay

KS Lev Restore

Pretty sure the issue with the "not staying in the right spot" is the air canister inside is stuffed. Not sure on the price of a new canister so check with your local Giant store (if you have one?), but it is an easy fix if you can. Although I will add that even at $80 dollars I think its...
  18. beejay

Spray Bike

A link may help. Can't be stuffed searching for it.:behindsofa:
  19. beejay

SOLD 2017 Fox Transfer, 31.6, 125mm drop

That's an odd looking wheel????? :boink: :behindsofa:
  20. beejay

Converted to single speed help with rear derailleur please?

Do you mean "1x"? As single speed is one ring on the cranks and a "single" ring on the cassette hub. If 1x there's no real reason to change the rear derailleur unless your concerned with ground clearance. You should adjust the chain length though to fit the new arrangement. It would be more...