05 DH comp. Upgrades + spare forks included. $1100 SOLD pending payment.

Emmett

Likes Dirt
Item: 2005 Giant DH comp , med
Item Condition: good, well looked after
Reason for selling: new career=more time= XC
Price and price conditions: *Edit* Drop that F*%cker down. $1100 firm...
Extra Info: specs below
Pictures: below

Giant DH Comp, Medium w/manitou 6way
Manitou Sherman plus 7" spv. A spare set of the same forks are also included in the sale and are in great condition with the exclusion of the lowers which have been cracked. You will have enough spares to completely rebuild/maintain the black fork on the bike.
Sram X-9 rear, X-7 Shifter
Hayes 9's
Maxxis Minion fr, High roller rear
Sun singletrack wheelset F+R (back wheel recently replaced)
Raceface cranks w/giant chainguide
Easton bar/stem combo
Easton seatpost
Funn Soljam pedals

Any questions regarding this bike can be answered by me via pm. All offers via PM ONLY.

Please note the forks in this picture are the spare/second pair described above. The forks on the bike are black in colour and are aesthetically in much better condition. The internals of both are very sound.

I purchased this bike in November last year from another Farkin member who was a part-time bike shop employee. The bike was very well looked after by him. I have unfortunately hardly ridden the bike.

I will swap for a XC bike. I need between 19.5" and 21" frame. I am happy to pay you a cash difference if your bike is worth it. I am not interested in anything with less than an XT (or equivelant) groupo.

Attachments

Last edited:
hey mate is it possible that you could take the forks off and not include the spare forks and sell the bike to me a bit cheaper?? cause i already got a good pair of forks

Emmett

Likes Dirt
Right, here is the deal.

Firstly a big get F%$cked to all the tyre-kickers on this site - you know who you are..

Conversely, to those expressing genuine interest thank you.

There has been far too much dicking around with this sale, not to mention stupid questions which are clearly answered in the product description. I have no problems answering questions, but please have the courtesy to read the description first.

I am NOT going to accept stupid offers.

I am not going to "chuck in a few spares like wheels/rear shocks/brake sets or a bbq" The description clearly states what is for sale.

If you are going to send a pm to me about this make sure you meet the following criteria before clicking the send button.

1.) You are able to pay for the item

2.) You are actually interested in purchasing the item.

3.) You have some information you require and/or you are wanting to arrange an inspection or purchase.

If you don't meet all three requirements don't waste my time.

Last edited: