06/07 Santa Cruz V10 SOLD! Please Remove.

SmokedHam

Likes Dirt
Hey all, I'm selling this for a friend, he bought it locally here in Brisbane I think about a year ago, because I tried to get him into Down Hill, it wasn't for him after two rides it has never been riden since.

Year: 2007 model
Size: Large
Colour: Anodized Black

Forks: Team Boxxers
Shock: Fox DHX5, Spring 600Lb

Bars: Funn Full On
Headset: Chris King

Brakes: Juicy Five's
Cranks: Hone
Pedals: Azonic
Saddle: New SDG

Deraileur: New Sram X9
Chain: New Sram
Cassette: Sram New
Guide: E13 SRS

Wheels & Hubs: Mavic 729's laced to Ringle Hubs
Tyres: Minions

The Bike is in great condition, wheels are good, shifts great, suspension is all sweet, no dints or cracks, normal scratches here & there.

Price: $2850 ono
Contact: Me Graeme on 0429 083 454 or smoked.ham@hotmail.com or PM
Pictures yes

Attachments

Last edited:

SmokedHam

Likes Dirt
Well it nearly looked like it was sold!, Oh well someone else gets to have this bargain V10.
Bump it up!

pali

Squid
Hi!

Did you friend fall with the bike? Why does it have such marks on the handlebars, it looks as if something has hit it pretty hard. Same nasty marks on the shock. Would you consider selling it for 2k?

Last edited:

SmokedHam

Likes Dirt
Hi!

Did you friend fall with the bike? Why does it have such marks on the handlebars, it looks as if something has hit it pretty hard. Same nasty marks on the shock. Would you consider selling it for 2k?
Hi mate, no he didn't fall off he only rode it twice & that was at turtle pace! I would say the previous owner did all the crashing, remember its a downhill bike & crashing is part of the sport, trust me I know! it retired me!
The bike is straight & in good condition the scratches are just that only scratches, also the previous owner may have swapped out the best parts prior to selling? who knows, but all the parts do there job they just don't look new anymore.
As for your offer check you inbox.
Cheers

SmokedHam

Likes Dirt
Bump again, man i can't believe the people on this forum sometimes, 2 offers to buy & nothing! to rude to even reply to an email. God its hard.

Still for sale! massive price drop! send the offers!