07 konas

Status
Not open for further replies.

slicer660

Likes Bikes
ive been browsing the 07 konas and i gotta say the stab supreme and stab deluxe are the gayest frame designs in the world they ruined it but the 07 stinkys are sweet and come with awsome parts and wicked coulors what do you guys think?

matty_101

Likes Dirt
ahahah why do you care what other people think ? if you like it buy it if not find somthing alse.
Its as simple as that
Yer no, he's just asking our opinions i doubt that he cares what we think, if it wasnt for people like him starting threads like this then this forum would be shit. personally im feelin the new kona range and even though they're a big improvement on previous models theres still better bikes for the money out there.

benni

Banned
I agree, the forum would be nothing without these threads. I havnt had a good look at the stabs but i like the stinkys. When i first saw the 06 ones i hated them, then they grew on me. I love the colours aswell.

ExTrEmE FrEeRiDe

Likes Bikes
ahaha you kidding me the only good thing about threads like this is they give people somthing to laught at.
I mean common when your discussing colours on a bike and what it looks like that would have to be the "gayest" thing if you worry about a bike that much you shouldnt be in the sport.
As for the forum would be shit if we didnt have more question like this i think thats a bit much how many threads do you see people discussing a bikes colours and what it looks like.
but thats my rant continue with the "gayest" thread around :D

Roly

Likes Bikes and Dirt
^^^^^^^ wow do u want to jump off a cliff or should one of us push you?? :eek:

the guy asked a question of other people's opinion so if you don't have a decent one to give why the hell are you posting in this thread?! If you think the majority of discussions about frame colours etc. are a waste of time it looks like you shouldn't be a part of farkin at all - how can u be so arrogant as to accuse people of their right to ride if they think some colours are better than others!

IMO, i personally am a Kona fan so I like the stinky range, but i agree the stab has pretty much been ruined. Pretty bold to go for a stock pink frame :rolleyes: just watch out for the pivot/linkage/swingarm system - the new design and cutouts have been known to be prone to bending.

Last edited:

chris_mtb

Banned
im with ralph i love the look and feel of the konas and i dont think they look shit ive seen worse but heres a link if you want to have a look
konas

benni

Banned
ahaha you kidding me the only good thing about threads like this is they give people somthing to laught at.
I mean common when your discussing colours on a bike and what it looks like that would have to be the "gayest" thing if you worry about a bike that much you shouldnt be in the sport.
As for the forum would be shit if we didnt have more question like this i think thats a bit much how many threads do you see people discussing a bikes colours and what it looks like.
I bet you wouldnt be bitchen if it was a senior members thread, or a mod... They fixed the linkage fault halfway through 06 didnt they?

Bozzly

Squid
The guy asked our opinions on the bikes, not yours about gay threads. If you don't want to contribute to the thread then there is no point in posting.:mad:

Anyway, i agree, they've ruined the Stabs but the stinky are still pretty cool. The colours are nice as well.

ExTrEmE FrEeRiDe

Likes Bikes
Ralph: your kidding me right if people are worried about the colours of frames then yes they should not be in the sport you dont ride a bike because it has a sweet colour you ride it because its a good bike and handles well etc etc.
Yes i think discussion about a frame colour are a waste of time i mean even if you do have the best colour around its not going to make your bike go any faster or go bigger.
Although some may debate that with Red ive heard thats a fast colour:p
Benni: of course i wouldnt be bitching if it was a senior members thread becasue i would trust they would have more common sence then to ask people what they think of the colours of a bike.
Remember kiddies Shred that Sh*t :D

rayza

Likes Dirt
Ralph: your kidding me right if people are worried about the colours of frames then yes they should not be in the sport you dont ride a bike because it has a sweet colour you ride it because its a good bike and handles well etc etc.
Yes i think discussion about a frame colour are a waste of time i mean even if you do have the best colour around its not going to make your bike go any faster or go bigger.
Although some may debate that with Red ive heard thats a fast colour:p
Benni: of course i wouldnt be bitching if it was a senior members thread becasue i would trust they would have more common sence then to ask people what they think of the colours of a bike.
Remember kiddies Shred that Sh*t :D
your telling me that the looks of a bike means nothing to you? what a load of shit. when your spening upwards of $3k on something, looks will definately have an influence on choice. not 100% but it will still matter to the buyer. and like the others said, this is an 'opinions on this bike' thread, and my opinion is you should keep your GAY comments for your GAY forums, and this isnt one of them..
and if you go back and read the original question, he asks what people think of the NEW kona frames ie stab etc. and then comments on the stinky colours...

DWN-HLR

Banned
but there pink and purple yukkkkk sorry to sound gay but i do like my bike to look good when i ride thats y i went with the glory

ExTrEmE FrEeRiDe

Likes Bikes
rayza: looks of the bike dont mean much to me at all and even after spending upwards of 3k which i have.
I would prefer a bike that rides good then have a sick paint job.
Looks should be way down on your list of things to look at when getting a bike function over style anyday
but ill keep my comments out of this thread from now on because after all they are GAY :D ahahah
ooh but before i go the kona frames this year are good they have fixed the problem with the linkage

benni

Banned
rayza: looks of the bike dont mean much to me at all and even after spending upwards of 3k which i have.
I would prefer a bike that rides good then have a sick paint job.
Looks should be way down on your list of things to look at when getting a bike function over style anyday
but ill keep my comments out of this thread from now on because after all they are GAY :D ahahah
ooh but before i go the kona frames this year are good they have fixed the problem with the linkage
It rides good.. So whats your problem... its pointless... Unless your going to actually give your opinion on the question keep your negative comments out of here.. Be honest, ofcourse your going to think about the looks of it. Like a car. Right? who doesnt go for looks aswell as performance.

Roly

Likes Bikes and Dirt
hey again ExTrEmE FrErIdE,

sorry but i feel it necessary to put this out there - i'm pretty sure everyone is against you here so if you wouldn't mind fucking off - there's a good boy ;)

thanks mate

ExTrEmE FrEeRiDe

Likes Bikes
now now flognoffsky dont you think thats a bit harsh afterall all i did was state my opinion but wateva helps you sleep at night :D ban away

Status
Not open for further replies.