NSW 07 Marzocchi Z1 Sport RV - $200 ono - SOLD!

bodgie

Likes Dirt
Item: 07 Marzocchi Z1 Sport RV

Item Condition: Reasonable condition, some cable rub on the top crown, lowers scratched a bit around the stickers (but have found replacement stickers available for about $25 so easy to replace if desired), stanchions are fine with no nicks or scratches, small oil leak from the rebound adjust knob although should be easy to fix, i think it's just an o ring that needs replacing however i don't have the right tool to disassemble the forks. Also lost one of the pinch bolts and couldnt find exact replacement but got a similar replacement that does the job fine.

Reason for selling: Upgraded to 66's

Price and price conditions: $225 or nearest offer - now $200

Extra Info: Came stock off an 07 Norco Sasquatch. Steerer is 1 1/8" and 200mm in length, 150mm travel, external rebound adjust, coil sprung with air assist, no idea on exact weight but the ETA model (same fork but with more adjustments) Z1 is 2.565kg so should be around the same weight and i presume slightly lighter. 20mm dropouts. And comes with starnut installed

Pictures: Yes, tried to show everything like the mentioned cable rub, lower scratches and new pinch bolt. Sorry for the quality as theyre from a mobile phone as my other camera isnt working.

For any further information either post in this thread or pm me and i will get back o you ASAP.

Attachments

Last edited:

bodgie

Likes Dirt
Another bump and a price drop to $200. Just gave the forks a bit of a clean up and some new better pics will be up as soon as i can get my camera to work.

bodgie

Likes Dirt
Bump. Camera still not working so new pics are from camera phone again. Gave them a bit of a clean and found the axel to go wth them.

Will be in thailand the next couple of weeks. Still feel free to reply here or pm me, i'll keep in contact as best i can and leave the forks with a friend.

Last edited:

bodgie

Likes Dirt
Im asssuming the oil leak should be an easy fix. After looking at the service manual i think it's just the o ring just inside the nut oin the bottom of the fork leg. Fairly sure that's the problem however can't be 100% certain as i havn't been able to dismantle them and have a look. Am flexible on price just send us a pm to chat about it.