07 norco shore 3 vs 07 norco atomic

hucker_boy

weekly chode
my bro got a 07 norco atomic he thinks its great but i think its really big chunky shit.
so i wanted to know what one do you think is better 07 norco shore 3 or the norco atomic?

frdlvr

Likes Dirt
2 different styles of bikes mate, both are the base models atmoic is a DH bike and is set up for DH riding front end is not as steep and your further back on the bike and needs to be more chunkier to handle the DH abuse.

Where the Shore is a freeriding bike which can be riden anywhere, it has a higher front end and you are more on top of the bike, and was built for the North Shore hucking.

The Shore is a more allround bike which can do everything, but you are talking about NORCO so both bikes are built to last and they wont let you down.

frdlvr

Likes Dirt
Dude Ive got both 06 Shore 3 and 07 Atomic. I ride the Shore more than the Atomic. But I will probably sell both next year and buy a new 08 Shore 1 or 2.

Does that answer your question!!!

i've got a 07 shore 2 and absolutly love it. havent changed anything on it except the hand grips. The pro-pedal is good too, from my understanding it allows you to pedal up hills without all your energy going into the compression of the bike as you pedal. Has a nice firm feel to it. Hope this has helped

Roly

Likes Bikes and Dirt
hey mate

Just understand that they are different bikes for (although subtly) different purposes. If they were the same bike, Norco wouldn't have bothered releasing both of them.

Take into account everything before you decide (weight, spec, what riding you will mostly be doing). Give both of them a test - don't let others decide for you

i just saw the new 08 norco shore 3 today and it is so nice if i were u i wouldnt think of any other bike its so nice and mymate has and 05 norco shore 3 and he does downhill on it and he is a really good rider so its good all around so if i were u i would go for the 08 its totaly different