08 Cannondale Chase

Dirt king

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I think I agree with you, they have not done a very good job on them, thats for sure.

They just look like nothing really, just like every other bike, where they used to be, well a little different, now the new Norco's are better.

LIAM?!

Banned
Lets just see how Aaron goes on one, that will put the opinions out there. That really will defer from people buying it or not, "if chase himself rides it good, then it must be good"

RevellBikes

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Lets just see how Aaron goes on one, that will put the opinions out there. That really will defer from people buying it or not, "if chase himself rides it good, then it must be good"
Arron Chases bike is completely different from the one in stores, his shits all over it and he has a rad paint job.

And yes...sadly the new norcos are better!

cdfeto

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The frames remain nice. But even the higher end model has very average components!

mongoosedh

Banned
I think as the actual bike (frame) they have done quite well, but as for their component choice I think they might have a new member choosing the parts. You never know though, maybe they got alot of shit from people because they were too expensive and so they dropped the componentry(sp?) to make it possible to make the bikes cheaper?

My Twin Cents

bitterbro

Likes Dirt
What are those forks? 50mm?

I personally really like the chases. The new one looks better with it's super simple design

Grant_9

Likes Dirt
i think that they have really messed it up this year. iv always liked the chases but im not so sure any more...

tld_06

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I hate to disagree, but didnt they have those dispicable stances on them last year? (If they didn't i will put on my flame suit:p).

I think the Chase 1 looks kinda half alright, sure it's not as good a paintjob as last years, but dont all the rich 12year old kids get a few fluro coloured cans and just spray them rainbow anyway?

Anyone got a retail?

floody

Wheel size expert
The frames remain nice. But even the higher end model has very average components!
Duh, Hello, did you remember its a Cannondale you're looking at?

Gee the frameset in the Van Halen warpaint is nice though.