08 Custom Kona Stab

Smooth King

Likes Bikes and Dirt
that looks so good but 20.2kg thats is so heavy they look like they would be lite but apparently not.
Yeh its sorter tripping me out.
The stock Kona Stab weights 20. My brothers has a complete different spec list and has Boxxers. The weight it still heavier the the stock bike.

We will have to re-weigh it.

Moony

Likes Dirt
thought it was yours at first lil calo...mad bike anyway - wouldn't have thought it'd be that heavy with those parts!! anyway, ride hard!

slamer

Likes Dirt
looks awsome, im building up a 06 stab:). how do you like the handleing of it?
Yeh its sorter tripping me out.
The stock Kona Stab weights 20. My brothers has a complete different spec list and has Boxxers. The weight it still heavier the the stock bike.

We will have to re-weigh it.
i reckon its all in the rear swingarms and linkages, there is a lot of metal there. hopefully they will rethink the design because it looks like a whole lot a weight could be saved. could get the old drill out if that fails :p
my 2c anyway

Smooth King

Likes Bikes and Dirt
looks awsome, im building up a 06 stab:). how do you like the handleing of it?
Corners sooo Damn good.
The vivid give it that extra smooth finish. I got given a go on a tight burm at my local trail, the Vivid gives it that extra boost. Give it abit of pop and out you come like a bat out of hell.

Kona's deffinetly have the nice Downhill touch.

Codner

Likes Bikes
Not a bad Kona

Nice bike, like the white, now all you need is some world cup lowers and your set. The shed do have a good bike set up system. nice