VIC 08 norco 250 $750 (sold)

DunCon

Likes Dirt
item: 08 norco 250 with some new stuff
location: warburton (eastern victoria) will post at buyer expense
price $750 O.N.O for the whole thing
condition : condition is fantastic no cracks dints nothen all bearing just replaced tires are low on tread but that isnt a big problem is it ? i am the only owner it is about 4 to 5 months old i am just dont ride it much comes with fun bar and stem insted of ones pictured

750 NEED IT GONE RIGHT NOW I JUST BROUGHT A CAR will go halves in postage need it gone by saterday

MAKE ME AN OFFER

*ALSO* deralour hanger and gear cable mounts have been shaved off.

specs:
frame: 08 norco 250 chromolly
forks: 08 rockshox argyle 302
bars: fun (sprayed white)
stem: fun
headset: FSA Impact (brand new bearings)
hubs: axom (brand new bearings)
cranks: stock but they are straight and are good thats why i havent upgraded them also new bearings about 4 weeks ago)
rims: alexrims dm24 (26")
break: Rear: avid jucy 3
Front: N/A

pics:

Attachments

Last edited:

DunCon

Likes Dirt
i need the money so depending on how i go on myother money source this weekend will depend on how much i need from this

DunCon

Likes Dirt
bump it up i need this gone give me your best offer i now want around $950 have to pay of car

Downhill Domination

Captyvate Media
Hey mate, I might be interested in some of the parts if you split.
Dibs the frame if you split. I'll give you $250m (negotiable) for the frame but I know you propably think that's a bit of an under-offer.

Cheers,
Ty. ;)

Staunch

Eats Squid
If you split i've got second dibs on the frame is Downhill Domination pulls out plus maybe the brake and maybe maybe the crankset w sprocket, pedals and chain (depends on how much you want for em)

DunCon

Likes Dirt
bump

all offers responded to with pm get back to me guys $900 pick up or up to $1000 posted so if it cost mor then 1 hundred $ i will pay the rest if its under then you only pay for howmuch it is

DunCon

Likes Dirt
dont w3ant to split unless i find people to buy forks frame break bars stem wheels everything lol

DunCon

Likes Dirt
$750 ono make us ya best offer i am pritty desprit so if you have the money on you can by it this weekend then make me an offer

DunCon

Likes Dirt
guys realy need this gone

al i am getten is a whole bunch of tire kickers and its anoying i need to pay money to people

ryan howe3

Likes Bikes
norco 250

hey, just wondering if 750 is the lowest you would go, becuase im going to try and sell my stp 2 07 for some cash becuase i want to get a single speed because gears are to hard to maintain. so if i sell the stp then i might be keen to have a look, how much would postage cost to sunnie coast? 4557

CanCer

Likes Dirt
Sorry mate I sent money through for it yesterday. Should be here Fridayish, from what I hear :)