08 Norco Aline Park SO STOKED NEW action shots page 3:) First dh bike

Jammo

Likes Dirt
Hey guys just today My hard hard earned money from stingy maccas payed off and i got my 08 norco aline park and its so awsome omg i spent an hour stareing at it when i got home lol can't wait to hit the tracks will be so much different to my stp lol. anyways they are a top bike and can't wait to go so much harder then my hardtail.

Want to thank Nerang Mountain Bike shop for the sweet deal

Attachments

Last edited:

kemmis

Likes Dirt
Hey man, sounds great. I can relate to saving all your money to get your bike. i had to save all my coles money to get my dh1 and now i am poor, but i have a nice bike:D. good work.

Welshy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
YEEEEWWWWW JAMMOOOOOO!!!!!

Farkin hot mate! You better pwn my ass tomorrow! I can take some photos of you stroking your pride and joy :). (bike ;))

{ScarFace}

Likes Dirt
Is it true that the Park Edition is the same as Aline except for the specs?

How does it ride, do you feel 'inside' the bike like you do on other downhill bikes?

Jammo

Likes Dirt
Takin her on some downhill tracks tommorow will get some action shots and pots them up up and yeh the blue is friggen pimp i love it to bits , so glad i bought it becaseu the 09 ones look crap id rather ride my poo then ride one of thise lol

Viv92

Eats Squid
Nerang MTB centre rock hey. Gotta love that V10 with BOS in there... only a shop owner has a bike that expensive!

chillywilly

Likes Dirt
yer jammo. thats sooo sick.
hahahaha i sat on it work. hahaha. i touched it before you. :O

sickest bike jammo.
so riding this weekend

Geordsta

Likes Dirt
Congratulations on saving up for so long and getting a bike that pimp.
Loving the colour scheme you must be stoked!!!

Ha Ha and ViV I only just noticed your picture
I always thought it was just a Kiwi fruit cut in half haha

Can't wait for action shots!!

mossmanguru

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey dude, Thats so mad. I am getting my 08 Norco Team DH on wednesday. The 08 Norco dh bike series is so much better than the 09in my opinion. Congratulations and ride her hard.

pinned--->

Likes Bikes and Dirt
You havnt even ridden 09. Looks are nothing dude... Don't bitch em till you ride em.

Nice bike jammo. We will have to have another sesh some time mate.

mossmanguru

Likes Bikes and Dirt
ok good point you have there although I and countless others still think that the frame geometry on the 09 norcos look like old people having sex.