'08 Norco Team DH

aedan

Cannon Fodder
kendas are sick as tyres i run mine at like 22-28 and there the best and the ATA wind down u can fix easy as there is a grub srew in the side of the thread if you undo the to of your right fork you will see a grub screw and what happens is the grub screw will undo so you just do do it up u can do it up really tight and it will lokc it out on 8inches o travel i just did it on my team and its sweet and remove your PAR if you are smart

Bacca

Likes Dirt
Thanks guys, it's a bit dirty in the pics.

I'm really happy with the Kendas. I run them at 32F and 35R psi for loose conditions and 30F and 33R psi for firm.

I'll leave the PAR in the 888 and should have the air pressures dialed in soon. At somewhere between 95-100kg geared up and with the air pressures dialed it'll have good small bump compliance and I'll be getting 7" travel on the big landings but the last 1" or so of travel should firm up and give it a bottomless feeling. Once that's done the Roco WC will be a easy to set-up and balance the bike out. I tightened up the ATA grub screws and eliminated the wind down which was a simple job and really have nothing to complain about.

bradleyR513

Likes Dirt
Dam thats a nice bike!!!!
I wish i had the money for one of those. The perfect mix of white black and red looks awesome!!! Ride it hard man, and try not to destroy it:D