'09 BMX Games

conor.1

Genetic Throwback
A couple of fellas from my local will be there. The McKellar boys, sure to be shredding. Watch out for Johnny in i think Am dirt. And his brother should be having a crack at the park course.

Ozza

Eats Squid
Last night was nuts! Park final.... fronties everywhere. Guettler* didnt compete in the final although he qualified, pretty sure it had something to do with his double backflip off. The trail setup is alright, how they have the run in setup with the coastal breeze etc makes the first jump a task.

grundy

Likes Dirt
today was pretty dissapointing, i got to see the expert qualifying then went to lunch and when we got back in time for the pro qualifying wind was nuts and hadto call it off, i dont know if the rode later but i was pretty bummed that i didnt get to see any of my fav riders have a go

pryaz

Likes Dirt
^ It was rescheduled for 7.30 tonight i think

I made an edit of the games, look in the phat vids section

grundy

Likes Dirt
just watched the vid, i heard it was re scheduled for later tonight, does anyone know if anyone ended up riding?

chubz

Likes Dirt
hey does anyone know were you can see all the footage of the bmx games:D:D or when it wil be on tv

grundy

Likes Dirt
hey does anyone know were you can see all the footage of the bmx games:D:D or when it wil be on tv
if youve got foxtel and have the sports package with fuel tv on it im pretty sure some of it will be shown on there, fuel was one of the sponcers so id assume so. there were a few cameras on the boom stands going round aswell.

chubz

Likes Dirt
yerr cos there was heaps and i have fule and just looked for the wek and nothing saying bmx games :mad:

grundy

Likes Dirt
look on youtube, theres probs a few on there, remember they will edit all of the footage and go through all of their stuff before its allowed to be shown on the tellie, so it might not be on for a while

patto_15

Wheel size expert
I stayed, went off, wind died down and tricks were thrown everywhere

1st - Cam White
2nd - Jay Toohey

only 10 riders all up though

DT went down hard on a double whip 3' but got straight back up and took 7th i think..

fair_enough69

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I had two crazy rides in the back of the rampfest van to and from the dirt, there was like 20 of us in the back of the van as well around 10 bikes.
3 pople cramped in the van attempted to ride pro as well haha so raaad.

The wind was shit, organisers are idiots of course its going to be windy its on the waters edge.

philfbm

Likes Dirt
I went scoping female bodies at dfo for the 5 hour wait, not a peice of fresh meat in sight, the JAM made me happy though., cam white flip bar to whip so smooth.

rhysrhysbaby

Eats Squid
The wind was shit, organisers are idiots of course its going to be windy its on the waters edge.
they had an X games down at docklands years ago also and it was super windy. I'm fairly sure they pulled the motox jumps in a bit because if they jumped any longer theyd float away from the down ramp.
i didnt go to any bmx games events but i did see some sweet riding on saturday night by luke dolecki, or doreki, or modecki?!? the dude shreds.

VW NUT

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Got to cruise out to the Docklands on Monday... F@%k Connex they bent me over on dodgy ticket machines :mad:

Anways I took just a few pics:

The almighty roll-in

Practice

The mad hip

And my highlight of the weekend the I FN <3 OZ Sticker

So going on my Golf :D