+1

i_s

Likes Bikes
Long time viewer - but new to the whole idea of posting. Its probably about time I put in my $0.02. Could be that I am getting old enough to be opinionated about everything...

BTW - Admin / mod guys. If you are reading this can you please check that my account is active when you have a sec - I can't seem to see any of my other posts from a few days ago????

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Long time viewer - but new to the whole idea of posting. Its probably about time I put in my $0.02. Could be that I am getting old enough to be opinionated about everything...

BTW - Admin / mod guys. If you are reading this can you please check that my account is active when you have a sec - I can't seem to see any of my other posts from a few days ago????
Another sleeper agent...finally out of he woodwork. I see your 2c and raise you 3...

stirk

Burner
Long time lurker - but new to the whole idea of posting. Its probably about time I put in my $0.02. Could be that I am getting old enough to be opinionated about everything...

Fixed for you.

Posting is easy you get the hang of it after another couple of years.

Hey Moorey, check out his account see if something is wrong with it.

i_s

Likes Bikes
Thanks guys.

Today posting on a forum... Tomorrow I'll get my head around this whole Facebook thing.