10-70% OFF ALL FRAMES www.ribbed.com.au

Trialsguy

Rhythm Imports
Hey Guys,

We are having a massive EOFY Frame sale over the next few days. All frames are 10-70% off.

CLICK HERE FOR THE FULL RANGE ON SALE

Here are just a few hot items that wont last long!

2008 NS Capital Frame: Was $699 Now $199
http://www.ribbed.com.au/store/index.php/by-product-type/frames

2008 NS Bitch Frame: Was $599 Now $229

2009 NS Capital Frame: Was $999 Now $349

2010 NS Majesty Frame: Was $699 Now $499

2010 NS Suburban Frame: Was $489 Now $349

2011 NS Analog Frame: Was $469 Now $422

Trialsguy

Rhythm Imports
Yep!! We have 2 NS Society frames left:

NS Society Was $699 Now $349 (Click the Pic for more info.)

nibbZ

Likes Dirt
Am/freeride

I really like NS BIKES, i want one.

What would you sudgest for the four bikes in one, i want a hardtail that can handle XC,AM,DH AND 4X.

Cheers

cjm102

Likes Dirt
Do you have any NS Society frames left in large? I saw that you had a medium in stock and I'm really keen but think it might be on the small side of things for me. Tell me otherwise... I'm 5'9 but like a long frame.

Cheers

Trialsguy

Rhythm Imports
cjm102 - check your PM for my reply.

NibbZ - there is a big difference between something good for DH and something good for XC so I would consider the following.

If you prefer more DH/FR then look at the Bitch or Surge frames
If you prefer more XC/AM then society all the way.

All these frames are high grade cromolys but the geometry and strength will differ between them.
The Bitch and surge have tighter rear ends and shorter top tubes to make them handle better on technical descents and jumps. The society is taller and sharper angles to make it climb and pedal. It also uses a very high grade cromoly making it very light, but still really strong.

Cheers,

Ben.

nibbZ

Likes Dirt
im keen for one of these, but again i am 5 11" what size would i need

Do you have any NS Society frames left in large? I saw that you had a medium in stock and I'm really keen but think it might be on the small side of things for me. Tell me otherwise... I'm 5'9 but like a long frame.

Cheers