12 Apostles?

Mafra

Likes Bikes
Anyone thinking of doing this event this year?
Did it last year?

Have arranged leave, but have noticed things seem pretty quiet on the event's facebook and websites and would be keen to get people's thoughts.

cleeshoy

Eats Squid
I think the promoter is currently sorting out the Cape to Cape. Once that's done I think he will focus more on the 12 Apostles race.

Certainly thinking about it if I can squeeze it into the calendar

AlanT

Likes Dirt
Hey guys - the 12 Apostles MTB Classic is certainly taking place. The final sponsors are just jumping on board and a change of location for stage 1. Once these have been set up they'll be an official media release, but entries are open already.

But yes, please save the date - Friday November 22nd - 24th 2014 Port Campbell.

Have you seen the SBS coverage from last year? Check out the website the video is up on the home page, the coverage starts around the 11:10 mark.

Entries through Entry Zone

cleeshoy

Eats Squid
Hey guys - the 12 Apostles MTB Classic is certainly taking place. The final sponsors are just jumping on board and a change of location for stage 1. Once these have been set up they'll be an official media release, but entries are open already.

But yes, please save the date - Friday November 22nd - 24th 2014 Port Campbell.
Will oranges be supplied? :)

fletchog

Likes Dirt
Am wondering about the logistics, are all stages run out of Port Campbell? Is vehicle transport required between/ to and from stage starts/finishes?

barron

Likes Dirt
Anyone able to give a description of course details from last year?
eg: %single track/fire trail/road
technical difficulty
climbing difficulty etc

Cheers