NSW 140mm forks

spikenet

Likes Dirt
Item: 140mm forks for all mountain tapered.
Condition: Used or New
Price: $400 or there abouts
Other info: Want to replace the shit forks on my 2011 stumpjumper fsr. Its old school 26"er so guess I'll have to go 27.5 forks. something like a pike, dvo diamond etc.. what have you got?

spikenet

Likes Dirt
What steerer? Assuming tapered?
yep.

this is from the specialized spec sheet (not sure what low bearing mount means tho):
Specialized Future Shock S140TA, Spike Valve damper, 1 1/2-1 1/8" carbon steer/crown, comp and rebound adj., low bearing mount, 140-115mm travel adjust

Also, any thoughts on just chucking a 27.5 wheel on the thing rather then rebuilding the 26" wheel?

Last edited:

Nautonier

Eats Squid
found these at CD: https://www.cyclingdeal.com.au/buy/rockshox-pike-rc-27.5-tapered-fork-t140mm-15mm-flu/FK-ROCK-07

what is the general concensus on this seller, seems pretty amazing price for a great fork??
I just purchased a pair and they are on their way. Ripper price, catch is that they have the serial numbers filed off. I spoke to Cycling Deal on the phone and they assured me that all of the internals are genuine and they came out of the Rockshox factory.

99_FGT

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I just purchased a pair and they are on their way. Ripper price, catch is that they have the serial numbers filed off. I spoke to Cycling Deal on the phone and they assured me that all of the internals are genuine and they came out of the Rockshox factory.
How long have they been on their way for?
Genuinely interested in buying a set, must not sure how long they'll take...

moorey

call me Mia
How long have they been on their way for?
Genuinely interested in buying a set, must not sure how long they'll take...
Less than 10 working days for both mates of mine.
One of the online stores had even cheaper a couple of days ago....Merlin maybe?

moorey

call me Mia
Oh, and one of my mates was sent boost forks, despite being listed non-boost. They offered refund but couldn't swap at the time.

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
I'm not stupid, it is understood that you have to use some sort of conversion system on the hub.

But once fitted, the kit can be forgotten. Super easy on the front as no disc spacer needed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

moorey

call me Mia
I'm not stupid, it is understood that you have to use some sort of conversion system on the hub.

But once fitted, the kit can be forgotten. Super easy on the front as no disc spacer needed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pretty sure you need adapters, rotor spacer and longer bolts...it's an answer to a question he didn't ask. :tsk: