$1500 Mtx

avanti92

Likes Dirt
Hi my brother is just about to come out of the army and wonts to get a MTX bike he wonts to spend around 1500 dollars we dont really wont to much hasel so i dont really wont to biuld one just wont to buy and ride
What would be the best bang for buck MTX bike for around that price?
Thank you

avanti92

Likes Dirt
Will that be good then

ok thanks for that where is the best spot to buy bikes in NSW as i have never bought a bike new apart from my second one which was crap i got my 2nd hand so where would be the best place thanks

nickhagee

Likes Dirt
get a specialized p.2
you can get one from your local specialized dealer (duh)
dont ask me were though cos im very far north from you
just get new pedals and your sweet

LIAM?!

Banned
get a specialized p.2
you can get one from your local specialized dealer (duh)
dont ask me were though cos im very far north from you
just get new pedals and your sweet
a p2 for a mtx bike?
lopes, get a gt lopes :p

Last edited:

moodybluebob

Likes Dirt
just go to your local bikhop, have a test ride of a bike you fance, if you like it buy it..

stp or P. bikes would be the go for you.

avanti92

Likes Dirt
it not for me it is for my bro who is in the army atm so i wont to find him one becuase he ask me to find a really nice mtx bike for around 1500 for him so the best for that is what i wont thankls for the help

Middo

Likes Bikes
come on need some more ideas to plz
If you put a little more effort into your posts (spelling, punctuation and no msn text abbreviations), then maybe people will take more time to help you. Otherwise they will just flame you.

You've been the butt of other peoples humour about this on some of your other threads quite recently, and the mods will be onto you soon if you don't mend your ways. Just some advice from another new user.

moodybluebob

Likes Dirt
it not for me it is for my bro who is in the army atm so i wont to find him one becuase he ask me to find a really nice mtx bike for around 1500 for him so the best for that is what i wont thankls for the help

mate sentences PLEASE!?

its really hard to read what you saying.

avanti92

Likes Dirt
Yea thanks

yea i know i got to slow down i was half asleep when i was typing last night

Ok this bike i have been told Gt chucker, Specialized p2, Giant stp0 which one do you think would be the best out of the lot, if i ask my brother he is a massive fan of GT. but what would be on the drawing board the best out of the lot for 1500

Last edited:

Middo

Likes Bikes
yea i know i got to slow down i was half asleep when i was typing last night
Well, it's the middle of the day now, and it hasn't made any difference. How old are you? Have you started school yet?

avanti92

Likes Dirt
Well, it's the middle of the day now, and it hasn't made any difference. How old are you? Have you started school yet?
I just typed something it was fine to read and by the way i am really bad at grammer and i am 16.

floody

Wheel size expert
STP0.
The chucker is not in the same league, the Specialized is more of a dirtjump bike, has nowhere near as nice a spec as the Giant, and is significantly heavier.

Where to buy? Any large Giant dealership. Take cash; I doubt you'd have massive trouble talking them down to $1600-1700.